Lufaise Meadows & Tavzanian Safehold

Chocobo, wark!

Moderator: Global Moderators

Lufaise Meadows & Tavzanian Safehold

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 11:08 am

BlackDove
The awesomeness of the Lufaise Meadows map cannot be described in words.

The amount of work that went into the music, the terrain, is simply overwhelmingly awesome.

I took these as I was passing through.

One of the Miseraux Coast

And of the Safehold itself.

Promathia looks to be the promising core of the game.

We really need to get Promyvions done for all of you.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 2:18 pm

Inquisitor
it some of hte prettiest zones in the game, unlocking them is un-necessarily difficult.

THe next sets of CoP fights are challenging, some folks say the mammet (sp?) are harder than the Promies, and thats with people who have made it thru the promies (which implies a certain level of "not complete idiot").

Cool thing though, is you can farm for the JSE subligaria and get cool 50 cap JSE gear, some of which is awesome (and something I still need to do).
No signature

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 2:22 pm

BlackDove
Yes, that was one of the reasons I wanted access - my Shinomusha Hara-Ate.

The problem now is really farming the fomors. We can go do it together if you want though, we should be able to duo the fomors hopefully.

The mammets however, seem to have several strategies and some of those make them fairly easy to beat. It just depends on how the team works.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 5:30 pm

Inquisitor
We can try duoing, though, at 40, I won't have refresh, which complicates things.

Might be able to scare up a farming party between Virtus and Tenebrae, maybe this week (or maybe Saturday when the Bastok Dynamis is going on?)
No signature

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 5:35 pm

BlackDove
Yeah works if we can get to it, I still need to do Brygid the Stylist and the introductory up to the subligar part.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 5:57 pm

Inquisitor
Well, be glad you are 75, when I did it, I was 52, and she wanted me to wear level 58 armor.

PISSED ME RIGHT THE %@&! OFF.

I was annoyed for a week.
No signature

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 6:33 pm

Pixistix
That's true. He was WAY more cranky than usual (~.^).
THe next sets of CoP fights are challenging, some folks say the mammet (sp?) are harder than the Promies, and thats with people who have made it thru the promies (which implies a certain level of "not complete idiot").
Memmets sucks. I hate that fight >.<. I have a crew that is stuck at that mission. We were going to run it this last weekend, but Guess' computer got hit by lightening (what are the odds), and since our strategy needed a RDM we had to postpone.

From experience:

The first time we did it our party set up was SMN/WHM, WHM/BLM, BRD/WHM, NIN/WAR, NIN/WAR, SAM/WAR. The SMN and one of the NINs kited 2 of the mobs, while the other NIN and the SAM took down the third (then picked off the other 2 based on which kite needed more help). The WHM main healed the two main fighters and the BRD buffed the main fighters and (in theory) helped throw a cure on the kites when they got in trouble. We wipped the first time, but won the second time with me as the only casualty (that whole curing the kite thing didn't work so well, it turned around and pulverized my face).

The next time we go in:

Our strategy to get our next group through is NIN/WAR x 2, RDM/NIN, WHM/SMN (for mo' mp than /BLM), BLU/NIN and DRK/WAR. The plan is to have two mini tanking parties. Each NIN will take a shadow, and the BLU and DRK will each take one. The RDM will kite the 3rd using gravity, bind and whatever else he feels like (I'll leave that up to him, since my RDM is level 8) :D. The idea is that the groups fighting simultaneously will each have a blink tank and a highly effective stunner for helpping keep shadows up. Should work MUCH better than last time.

Also, for anyone that has read about it, the cheat for this fight has been fixed, so don't try it. That's all I'm going to say on that one ;).
Blarghl.

Return to “Final Fantasy”