moogle warps, world passes, etc

Chocobo, wark!

Moderator: Global Moderators

moogle warps, world passes, etc

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2004 4:41 pm

Inquisitor
That moogle warp is pretty cool, I have seen more of the world, and managed to walk from Bastok to Sandy, stopping by Selbina (though the mobs in the dunes are a little much for me by myself).

The ship at Selbina was cool, first time I got to see actual transport, I hid while the pirates attacked :)

Plated a bit on my laptop hooked up to a 50 inch plasma TV.

My brother-in-law and father-in-law are really interested in playing, so I need a world pass now :)

How do I get one? Can I give someone money to get me one? How long are they good for?
No signature

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2004 8:50 pm

Kiyaya
World passes are sold in each of the three main cities. Now, being from Windurst, that is the only place which i know where to buy one, but if you walk into town and /shout Where is the NPC that sells worldpasses? someone will surely give you an answer.
If I remember correctly they cost around 1k gil and can be used five times, but they don't last forever! So make sure when you buy the world pass, your family/friends already have the game installed and are ready to start playing. Otherwise the pass will expire and you'll have to spend more of that hard-to-come-by gil on a new one!
56-RDM 36-WHM 18-BLM 15-SMN 9-WAR
9-THF 6-RNG 5-DRG 5-BST 2-BRD 2-NIN 2-SAM

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2004 10:13 pm

winbrian
Ok I'm not really sure where exactly the NPCs that sell worldpasses in Bastok and Windurst. But I do know where it is in San d'Oria. Go to the Port San d'Oria. There is an NPC standing right outside the Mog House.

Now however as Kiyaya said it can be only used 5 times and only last for 7 days. Once your friend(s) sign up, they only need to use it once. So for creating multiple characters does not require more worldpass.

Well, you should know because I'm the one who invited you, But all you need is the worldpass #. So just talk to the guy and buy one and he will give you a set of numbers.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2004 3:13 am

Inquisitor
sweet.

Yeah, I knew they only lasted a short amount of time.

Moogle warps are done :( I got stranded in Bastok as a low level Red Mage, ended up blood warping home :(

But, on a positive side, I CAN make it to and from Bastok as my Level 18 Warrior, so, I might see more of the world now ;)
No signature

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 5:18 pm

Stracius
Silly. All you have to do is shout a couple times in the city for a warp, and you'll usually find someone to throw it on you. Ah well ^,^

Return to “Final Fantasy”