The Tale of the Princess and the Ape King!

Moderator: Global Moderators

The Tale of the Princess and the Ape King!

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 5:06 pm

sam.freak
Well folks, let me tell you a tale of an epic battle in Stranglethorn Vale, the place most of us loathe and none of us can avoid.

It all began a few days ago when I happened to stumble across a Message in a Bottle at Wildshore Beach in STV. It was a desperate cry for help! A beautiful Princess, waiting to be rescued!

You don't need to say more. I was off to Jaguero Island!

Sadly, Jaguero Island is filled with Panthers and Gorillas too hard for me to handle. However, I persevered and made it to the Princess!

This was my first disappointment. The Beautiful Princess turned out to be a Tauren, so my hopes of eternal hanky panky in her castle were dashed. At least she made me an offer to reward me for her rescue.

She told me that the evil King Mokla kidnapped her ... and ... oh god, I don't even want to think of the reasons why and what for.

A few days later I had my chance: Doji, Rickko and Shingen joined me, and I managed to talk them into taking part in an obvious suicide mission. (Sorry, I keep forgetting you guys' forum names.)

We managed to find the evil Ape King, and after only one wipe we managed to defeat him by sheer perseverance and great teamwork!

The result: Poobah's Nose Ring and 7350 XP for handing in the quest (at level 47)! Sadly, the King didn't drop anything else.

So next time you see a bottle on a beach -- have a look, a beautiful princess might need your help!
I loot Legendaries.

http://ctprofiles.net/1752

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 9:26 pm

Scorpius
:lol: the Return of the Niblets eh........... :D
Power Corrupts, Ultimate Power is Fun.

hey!!!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 10:02 am

Riccko
nice pic.

that was some ape. :lol:

Return to “=EU= World of Warcraft- Outland”