New raiding times

Moderator: Global Moderators

New raiding times

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 10:19 pm

NightDreams
Okay its been Just over 3 weeks since QD and Ava left since then we ahve built back up speed to our normal raids.
After some talking the Mods and CLs wanted to come up with a raid schedule so that we could get away from the "what we doing tonight guys" in /g every evening.
Below is the week set up for us on where we go each day.
This is not set in stone yet and can be changed if needed.
However one thing that all the Cls and mods did agree on was some "spare" days these being days we may not raid and do something else on.
As raiding every night takes alot of effort and we need to try and get away from it as all it does is bring people down and causes moaning/bitching at times as people lose focus or just want to chill out and relax abit.
Any comments or suggestions pls make here or wisper me or Chalan.

Monday Spare day (Guild event, mod meeting, PVP, ZG, AQ20, farming etc) Can be used as a raid day if needed.

Tuesday Spare day (Guild event, mod meeting, PVP, ZG, AQ20 farming etc) Can be used as a raid day if needed.

Wednesday AQ40 as far as we can get

Thursday AQ40 From where we left off on Wednesday

Friday MC full clear

Saturday BWL As far as we can get/Full clear

Sunday BWL if needed

Ony as and when she resets.

Thanks all for reading
Mip
Lies can be good, If they are put to good use.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 12:02 pm

Unimatrixx
May i put the suggestion to change bwl from saturday to friday and put MC on saturday.. On a friday there are usually more people online then on saturday and we need more for bwl then mc.. Just a suggestion,
Assumption is the mother of all f*ckups.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 1:52 pm

Galador
Unimatrixx wrote:May i put the suggestion to change bwl from saturday to friday and put MC on saturday.. On a friday there are usually more people online then on saturday and we need more for bwl then mc.. Just a suggestion,
I agree with Uni here

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 2:09 pm

Rinoa
I don't agree here, last couple of weeks we had way more people online at saturday then at friday. Just keep it to these times, they are great imho :)

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 4:37 pm

Rarwen
Tradition demands MC to happen on fridays :)

I think the idea of rest days is fantastic, cos as you have all seen we are getting more and more PvP crazy, which is fantastic really because its just what we were being scared of not doing ( i.e fears of becoming a raid only guild).

Gogo :thumb:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 9:01 pm

Brittfire
i like these plans, i vote yes :P
TBC update
tomato ketchup will be a required reagent for feign death and rogues can apply huntersmark with a crayon!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 7:53 am

Galador
Using this thread to make 2 comments/suggestions:

1) PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Be at TP/CH at 20:00 CET and be punctual. Many times, we have to postpone starting invites and actual raid cos people log on exactly at 20:00 or even some minutes later. Now I know that most of us have work/family commitments etc and I understand and respect that but for those who can actually be punctual please do so. (Until some months ago we had no problem with this as people knew that if they weren't on time they would miss invites, currently since we sometimes struggle to fill a raid people take it easy and slack on being punctual and stuff)

2) Seems like Saturday has become our BWL day and since our BWL clearing speed is not top at the moment coupled with the fact that we are starting our BWL raid late, it is currently impossible for those who would like to do the sceptre quest line to actually complete it. Yesterday we arrived at Nef's room at 01:30 CET (we started Vael at 21:10 CET) meaning we could actually still manage to complete the quest but at that hour we understandably had many leavers/sleepers. So my suggestion is rather simple: Is it possible to make Saturday raids start before (say 1 hour?) seeing that many people dont have work so we can maximise the raiding evening?

Just my 2c :)

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 8:22 am

Eolas
If we start raids at 19.00 game time no raid on Saturdays for me then I'm afraid :( . I would rather prefer invites starting at 19.50 with all at TP and then start the raid at 20.00 not later than 20.15.
"Do unto others what you have them do to you" - Jesus

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 8:48 am

Galador
On a positive note:

I was pleased by the way punctuality was observed yesterday by most of the guildies that wanted to come to MC (we did slack on starting Ony on time but thankfully we killed her fast so we still started MC invites on time). Raid invites went quite smoothly even though we took time to have enough people online for a full raid. The actual MC raid went on a perfect speed up till Shazzrah (well done to Chalan and co for the swift loot handling) then stalled a bit from Garr onwards (maybe we should make any alt/main tranisitions more smooth by logging before and not exactly before the boss). Overall, well done to all.

Suggestion:

I suggested it in /o chat yesterday and am putting it up for all guilides here now. I strongly suggest that we should swap MC and BWL nights between Friday and Saturday every now and then and not have MC always on Friday and BWL always on Saturday. Reason is simple - there are people that REPEATEDLY cannot make a Friday (and thus will never come to MC) and others that REPEATEDLY cannot make a Saturday (and will never come to BWL, hence, among other things, being unable to gear up for the even more demanding instances).

I make this suggestion from a non-biased point of view since there is very little loot I am out for in the above instances, am able to make it almost every night and am probably one of the least affected from when we actually hold MC/BWL. I suggest this out of fairness and concern for those (having work, family, other IRL commitments) that are penalised by having such a rigid repeatedly one day of the week system.

Post your thoughts about the matter.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 9:20 am

Eolas
I agree with Gala here - swapping raids every now and again enables members to attend raids more effectively - good idea bro!
"Do unto others what you have them do to you" - Jesus

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 10:35 am

Dodotorpedo
Sounds like a good idea to me, lets bring it up at the modmeeting this Monday.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 6:07 pm

Galador
C'mon people say what you think, we need your feedback and ideas in order to make this guild function more effectively. ;)

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 7:41 pm

Amyrlin
Sounds good to me!

Only problem for me is that I won't be able to raid untill 2am on weekdays anymore. I've tried it and it just doesn't work for me. I get way too tired the next day and that's not a good when you have to get up at 5:45am.

But if people actually show up and invites start at 8pm, there's shouldn't be any problem for me either I think.

(all times in this post are server time)
Amyrlin: druid

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 6:32 pm

Komfort
most often i can only raid on thursdays it seems.. well mondays and tuesdays too but then there's nothing o/ that's life i guess, huh.
Hi! I'm a signature virus. Copy and paste me to your signature so i can spread.

Return to “=EU= World of Warcraft- Outland”