Some thoughts

Moderator: Global Moderators

Some thoughts

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 6:01 pm

Krissie
HEI!! I feel so bad about what happen in mc,when i got those trans pants. Just wanna say that i talked with Enivid the whole mc round, and he said many times to me that he wanted me to bid on them if they dropped. I never really care about those epics,just thought it was fun if i got something. So i did bid at them,for the first time i had enough to bid max,and before we rolled Eni whispered me gl or something,and i got lucky,he didnt. Then my screen got full with whisps that i should let him have them, i got insecure,just stood there didnt know what to do really. And truly from my heart i would have been more happy if he got them,because getting something that many people in your guild say clearly out to you that i didnt deserve,is not fun at all. Im playing for fun. i always have, never really liked raiding until QD talked me into it. And now i enjoy it,but after this im not sure, it took some part of the fun away. People are diffrent,im sensitive,and maybe i dont belong when things get serious as this. Biig hug to those who supported me!! ;D

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 6:21 pm

Enivid
This is what my reply in Himicos thread was about that I removed because it wasnt really on topic. :rolleyes:

I really think people should bugger off and stop judging who should get what like that. I really love to see krissie get those pants and she should be happy aswell, but it's hard with everybody acting like they did. Hopefully some people can shape up and just be happy for the ones recieving loot. I didnt care that I lost the leggings to krissie, WHY should some of you?

Come raid with us krissie and enjoy it, we enjoy having you there! And you know pvp is boring ;D

<3 all - Billy
Enivid, 60 priest

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 6:22 pm

SSX-Ava
/hug Krissie.
Totaly understandable. People should grow the hell up and not whisper people when it has nothing what so ever to do with them, just because they think those pants should have gone to Eni.
You earned the dkp and deserve the pants as much as anyone :p .

I think at the very very least, Krissie deserves an apology from those concerned.

<33 krissie
Last edited by SSX-Ava on Mon Jul 24, 2006 8:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 6:24 pm

M.Steiner
You have nothing to feel bad about, krissie. You deserve them just as much as anyone else.
If theres anybody that should feel bad or guilty its whoever whispered you and told you that.

Don't feel bad. :)
"My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings:
Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair!"
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare,
The lone and level sands stretch far away.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 7:29 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
SSX-MS wrote:You have nothing to feel bad about, krissie. You deserve them just as much as anyone else.
If theres anybody that should feel bad or guilty its whoever whispered you and told you that.

Don't feel bad. :)
Couldn't have put it better myself.
"Perhaps this is what I have always wished for since that day. The loss and destruction of all. That's right, one must destroy before creating. In that case, if my conscience becomes a hindrance to me, then I will simply erase it. I have no other choice but to move forward....therefore!" - Lelouch vi Britannia/Zero, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch

Forever an eXile and proud of it!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 7:33 pm

Enivid
It's not just about the people whispering. It's also in the open, people may not even think about themselves when they say something. But when x amount of people start saying random things and just thinking out loud it could make anyone feel bad. We need to keep that away so we don't presure anyone and make them feel bad.

:thumb:
Enivid, 60 priest

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 7:38 pm

KreeZiE
Tbh, I love the way these 2 actually talked it over with eachother.
Discussing loot should be no problem at all amongst ur class.

The thing about this particulary when I took the bids on it, that Eni said he actually maxed bidded the pants a couple of times, but only 1 time since that rule. If Eni would have said he max bidded on it twice since the rule, I would've assigned Eni the legs.
I really appreciate the honesty from Eni on that, and that how it's suppose to be.
Just be happy for eachother, and remember it's just a game.
WoW: Outland
Kreezie, NE druid, lvl 60
Artemiz, NE hunter, lvl 60

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 7:38 pm

QuantumDelta

If I ever find out names, they will feel far worse than guilty.
"Then, to hide their frailty, they hurt those who are kind.
I whisper farewell to this ugly world and dance nimbly with brilliant wings of red."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 9:34 pm

Himico
QuantumDelta wrote:....

imo you should be proud over enivid, even though he wanted them, he didn't stop caring about krissie and his rights :). lots of lubs to both of em right? <3

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 9:35 pm

Arche
Whisper about loot? Get a frigging week ban :P

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 10:03 pm

QuantumDelta
Himico wrote:
QuantumDelta wrote:....

imo you should be proud over enivid, even though he wanted them, he didn't stop caring about krissie and his rights :). lots of lubs to both of em right? <3
That goes without saying, but eni knows how much <3 there is :p
"Then, to hide their frailty, they hurt those who are kind.
I whisper farewell to this ugly world and dance nimbly with brilliant wings of red."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 10:43 pm

Linkie
krissie

Gz on pants

and you did nothing wrong he wanted the pants but let you roll and stuff so dont worry about what other say to much ^^
WoW:
NE Rogue LvL 60 Called Linkie

GW:
Eli/Mon LvL 8 Called Sakura The Small

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 11:17 pm

Caspae
Cant say anything else , thann deeply impressed by Enivid ->
Feeling bad for Krissie , that she had to endure this kind of nonsense ->
Annoyed with the whining about loot going on all the time.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 12:38 am

Dodotorpedo
Loot shouldn't be discussed within people of the same class (except maybe for tanks). People shouldn't be whispering you saying you should pass on an item, even if they did it for somewone else, people are allowed to decide for themselves whether they want to bid, howmuch they want to bid and if they want to pass for other people.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 1:36 am

Unimatrixx
I don't want to throw benzin over it again but the Himico thread got closed before i even could reply on it, these things actually happen more often and i have respect for Himico being a new player having the guts to make a thread about it cause i totally agreed with him(bit off-topic) but anyways these are issues we should get out of the system.

/sigh QD,Ava get back :@
Assumption is the mother of all f*ckups.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 2:44 am

Anubis
Site Admin
Unimatrixx wrote:/sigh QD,Ava get back :@
Why don't people try and fix things themselves rather than just complaining that you need QD and Ava. Come on people. Yes, QD and Ava were the heart of this place for a long period of time. Yes, they did a lot for the group. But you need to stand on your own feet. Sort things yourselves and stop the complaining. They're gone, thats that, and complaining wont get them back. Now move on already. Honestly, is a big stack of problems and a bunch of people saying 'Please come back and sort all this out' likely to bring them back anyway?

Sorry Uni, this isnt directed solely at you. Nothing personal. I've just seen a lot of these 'come back QD and Ava' comments dotted around recently and its beginning to get on my nerves that people seem happier to complain and try to get them back than address anything themselves.
"Perhaps this is what I have always wished for since that day. The loss and destruction of all. That's right, one must destroy before creating. In that case, if my conscience becomes a hindrance to me, then I will simply erase it. I have no other choice but to move forward....therefore!" - Lelouch vi Britannia/Zero, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 5:27 am

sam.freak
Thank you for your input Anubis. This was one of the points we discussed at last night's mod meeting, and we reached a conclusion; The post will be up when Chalan wakes up :D
I loot Legendaries.

http://ctprofiles.net/1752

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 9:06 am

Drongnel
Just my 2 cents,

It's only loot, seriously whats the point of getting all wound up over a item in a game when it's the players behind the characters & the social group that should be important.
'I Thought what i'd do is i'd pretend to be one of those deaf-mutes'

Drongnel 60 Dorf hunter (Miner/Engineer)
Ank 38 Gnome mage (Engineer/Tailor)
Dinkl 38 Gnome rogue (Skinner/Leatherworker)
Tamburlaine 22 Dorf Pally (Miner/Blacksmith)
Fayed 20 Nelf Drood (Enchanter/Skinner)

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 12:01 pm

Lightforge
I pretty much always pass tanking items to warrior mains, which I guess is the right thing to do.. But when Onslaught Girdle dropped.. which is a dps thing.. That i won by posting interest.. People seemed to go crazy about it on vent. And as with Krissie I didn't know wether I should pass or not..
No.. I didn't know about the set when I made the character! :|

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 1:10 pm

Sondemon
There will be a post yeah, but not right away, Armed had some spelling errors I've missed ^^
So Uni, we're fully capable of handling ourselves! Just give us a little time cuz most of us are new to this.

As for the whispers, those ppl need to think about why they raid with us, how our dkp system works, and what they prioritize. Imo, Enivid has his prio's all right, he isn't selfish, he passes for ppl that need the gear more than himself, and ppl that have worked for them. Krissie hasn't gotten her dkp through any diffrent way than any of you. She raided, she got dkp, and she's free to spend em as she pleases.
There is a cow level, and it's called MULGORE!

"I can still hear the laughter echo, and the taste of blood in my mouth.."

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 1:44 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
sam.freak wrote:Thank you for your input Anubis. This was one of the points we discussed at last night's mod meeting, and we reached a conclusion; The post will be up when Chalan wakes up :D
Cool :) Will hopefully save me more frustration :lol: Nice to see that its been noticed and picked up on though. I look forward to the post :thumb:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 3:10 pm

Brittfire
really, if those that are actually involved with the bidding and the item, then it really up to them.

nothing wrong with passing for somebody else if they feel that way. it they feel the other player deserves something shiney for their efforts, so be it, its more than in the ssx spirit to have everyone enjoy themselves.

in the end, as others have said, its only loot, just pixels and binery.
TBC update
tomato ketchup will be a required reagent for feign death and rogues can apply huntersmark with a crayon!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 5:26 pm

Magdalena
Everybody kiss and make up... stupid purples not worth arguing, guilting, or worrying about in any way shape form or fashion...

If you can't whisper somebody with nice words of congradulations, don't whisper them at all :P. If someone is putting loot above friendship bring them forth and flog them, forget it and move on. Ensure you know what you're talking about though or it should be you that gets flogged.

There are systems for loot but it's still to a large degree luck, settle for the knowledge that no matter who gets it they are one of your team mates and friends, it will still go to benefiting the entire group. Just keep running it for that person that wants it, they'll eventually get one too...

Be sensitive to one another... and be happy for one another.

If someone messages you with something ugly like that when you didn't do anything wrong, they need to get their priorities straightened out. Suggest letting officers/mentors know who they are in private so they can have a chat appropriately.

One idea I've seen another larger group do that seemed to work fairly well for them was have a place where each person could list the #1 thing they'd like to get in a specific instance... they can only list 1 thing there. This gives the rest in their class the ability to see what each person's golden egg is to them and make the decision educated to see if that item is as important to them. Less pressure than saying during raid and allows the other person involved to list the same item as their golden egg if that is the case... less hard feelings if both really really want the same thing, and lets you know if you see it.. hey I may want this but person X has it as their #1 thing in the whole instance, it's not quite that big to me right now, so I can wait.

Just a thought...

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 6:03 pm

Unimatrixx
Replying with only have read Anu's post.. I haven't spoke with both of em for a while now and i saw Ava nd Qd posted on this one.. What i said was actually to meant like "noobs, ditch FXYI or w/e and get back to WoW :P"
Assumption is the mother of all f*ckups.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 6:23 pm

Sondemon
Fair enough Uni :) I understood it as you wanted them to come back cuz no one was doing a good job or something.. Why I said what I did ^^
There is a cow level, and it's called MULGORE!

"I can still hear the laughter echo, and the taste of blood in my mouth.."

Return to “=EU= World of Warcraft- Outland”