Burian Hunter Y

Moderator: Global Moderators

Burian Hunter Y

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 8:48 am

Burian
hey guys i would like to apply for ssx,

my name is louk vogel and im 19 years old. i would like to join cuz my friend Linkie (sven) is in it and know him irl been friends with him for 8 years or so. and i also have been in the draconics so i think i know lots of other guys and girls. im looking for a nice guild to have fun with and hope to make lots of new friends..

im an outgoing guy with several hobbies.
i like football both to do and watch i like going out with my friends.
and i like to play WoW ofcourse.

my old guilds are draconics havok rekoil and brothers of dead. the reason why i left these guilds was because they got disbanded
this is the second time i apply linkie informed you in game and he told me to make an other app so here it is
this is a link to my old app http://www.shatteredstar.org/ssx/forums ... ght=#33805

hope i have informed you enough

Burian.
Last edited by Burian on Tue Sep 19, 2006 8:52 am, edited 3 times in total.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 8:49 am

Linkie
ACCEPT HIM :lol: :cool:
WoW:
NE Rogue LvL 60 Called Linkie

GW:
Eli/Mon LvL 8 Called Sakura The Small

ssx

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 5:18 pm

Riccko
if he is enthusiastic as you are about ssx then we can look into it
I am of the opinion that my life belongs to this community, and as long as I live it is my privilege to do for it whatever I can.

Re: ssx

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 5:34 pm

Linkie
Riccko wrote:if he is enthusiastic as you are about ssx then we can look into it
lol hell yeah he is :P
WoW:

GW:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 10:25 pm

Sondemon
Sorry if I sound evil here, but did you just copy paste your old app?

Same question for Linkie, well I can tell yours isn't exactly the same, diffrent smileys :P C'mon, be creative! ^^

I'll ask you what I asked another guy in his app, what's your goal with WoW, what do you want to get out of the game?
There is a cow level, and it's called MULGORE!

"I can still hear the laughter echo, and the taste of blood in my mouth.."

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 8:18 am

Burian
i want fun in the game being able to do things with my friends like raiding instances but also battlegrounds but having fun is the most important and i like to have a nice chat and discuss things in guild chat channel and sorry about the copy paste but linkie told me to do it and all of it is still the same

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 9:32 am

Linkie
Sondemon wrote:Sorry if I sound evil here, but did you just copy paste your old app?

Same question for Linkie, well I can tell yours isn't exactly the same, diffrent smileys :P C'mon, be creative! ^^

I'll ask you what I asked another guy in his app, what's your goal with WoW, what do you want to get out of the game?
i was told bij imp to tell burian to do so :o
WoW:

GW:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 12:29 pm

Ruhn
Linkie wrote:
Sondemon wrote:Sorry if I sound evil here, but did you just copy paste your old app?

yes to bump it in some way :p
Chuck Norris beat Halo 2 on Legendary using only the strafe buttons and flashlight -.-

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 11:21 pm

Linkie
Ruhn wrote:
Linkie wrote:

yes to bump it in some way :p
aahh well never he is in =D
WoW:

GW:

Return to “=EU= World of Warcraft- Outland”