Shrink warrior N

Moderator: Global Moderators

Shrink warrior N

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 9:01 pm

Shrink
Hi,

I'm a 60 warrior and I'd like to join :)

I'm a 17 year old boy and I'd like to join :) I know I don't have any friends or such in the guild but the guild looks really nice so plz dont blame me for trying ;) I've been looking for a guild becouse I really want to work with a lot of other players to achief new goals in raids and such but after weeks of searching , I still haven't found a guild that would take me in :(

I hope you'll think about it...if you have any questions..just ask me on WoW or post reply

ty :)

Re: Shrink warrior

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 9:15 pm

Ruhn
Shrink wrote:I've been looking for a guild becouse I really want to work with a lot of other players to achief new goals in raids and such

Ehmmm is that the only reason?
Chuck Norris beat Halo 2 on Legendary using only the strafe buttons and flashlight -.-

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 10:22 pm

Sondemon
Achieving goals in high end instances isn't what the SSX is about, I suggest you read what we're about before you apply to us.
There is a cow level, and it's called MULGORE!

"I can still hear the laughter echo, and the taste of blood in my mouth.."

Shrink

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 6:36 am

Shrink
Hi,

I did read what SSX is all about , that's why I like it so much.
Would be great to be in a guild with people that respect eachother, don't judge eachother and try to be friends. I never got any respect from other guilds becouse I had "bad" gear, I hope you don't think I only care about raiding now :( I want to be part of a community that has fun together.

Shrinky

Re: Shrink

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 9:14 am

Linkie
Shrink wrote:Hi,

I did read what SSX is all about , that's why I like it so much.
Would be great to be in a guild with people that respect eachother, don't judge eachother and try to be friends. I never got any respect from other guilds becouse I had "bad" gear, I hope you don't think I only care about raiding now :( I want to be part of a community that has fun together.

Shrinky
you should have said that m8 much better then what you said before ;)
WoW:
NE Rogue LvL 60 Called Linkie

GW:
Eli/Mon LvL 8 Called Sakura The Small

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 2:01 pm

Sondemon
If you did read up on us, then why would you say you want to achieve goals in raiding?
There is a cow level, and it's called MULGORE!

"I can still hear the laughter echo, and the taste of blood in my mouth.."

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 3:54 pm

Shrink
Sondemon wrote:If you did read up on us, then why would you say you want to achieve goals in raiding?
Well I'm not gonna lie...I do like raiding and getting further in instances.
I've always said it when I apply to guilds because they always find it important...I guess it became a habbit

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 5:46 pm

Ruhn
Tbh SSX doesnt seem like the right place for you, I hope you will find your place in another guild, goodluck with the rest of your apps :thumb:
Chuck Norris beat Halo 2 on Legendary using only the strafe buttons and flashlight -.-

Return to “=EU= World of Warcraft- Outland”