What am i doing?

Moderator: Global Moderators

What am i doing?

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 2:42 am

Feitan
Hej,

I'v been there along the sides silently along the nights seen the fall and rise.
Im glad things left no empty ruins of former glory but a new bastion of hope and rally point for when TBC comes.

As for this post, iv not been very active at all in game nor at forums however i didnt intend to be this cowardly or rude.
Just been lost in my own thoughts and trying to find distraction elsewhere.
This said iv been playing my warlock on another realm a bit and a paladin in pvp elsewhere a well.
Its not my true calling i guess but i have nothing else for now since i loved alot of ppl but above all quite a few certain ppl names arent mentioned but those ppl should know when they cross their eyes with these words.
I'v decided to play my warlock with a mix towards my paladin till TBC comes or till i submit into smthing else till TBC comes.

As for my warrior i'v currently moved it away as bank / back up alt / alchemist char on the realm where my lock is stated.

My intentions are pretty clear he will get moved back when the 6 month cooldown is counted down and when TBC is at our doorsteps or already in the house so to speak.

I truly want to thank everyone that made SSX , the moderators and the people playing in it and the friends related.
I'v had a great time enjoying the atmosphere and the guild as well as the raiding part in each part disaster and glory.

Forever my thanks for the generosity and kindess me and anyone dear or considered a friend of me has been able to enjoy in this great community and guild.

So for now, il retire into the shadows. Until we meet up again as friends as fellow raiders or just for past memories =). Take care and be well.

Ppl can find me on my MSN and ask or enquire about anything they want.
Yeungwill@hotmail.com

Sincere greetings,
Feitan / Will
Banshou issai,
Kaijin to Nase.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 9:12 am

Linkie
i was missing you in the guild chat feitan :( same to see you go even if it is for only a short amount of time

we will be here when TBC comes out and you come back

till then my friend

Greets and GL on your other chars

Linkie ^^
WoW:
NE Rogue LvL 60 Called Linkie

GW:
Eli/Mon LvL 8 Called Sakura The Small

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 9:16 am

Eolas
Wish you well mate with everything in your life. Hope to see you again in the future.
"Do unto others what you have them do to you" - Jesus

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 9:32 am

Drongnel
Hey Feitan,

Unfortunatly i did not get the chance to know you too well, you joined as i went on my long break but from the raids i did go on with you, you seemed like a safe, cool guy with good skills, i hope that you make it back to the good ship SSX for TBC and good luck and have fun in everything you do till then.

as the goblins say, Have a good 1!

Drong
'I Thought what i'd do is i'd pretend to be one of those deaf-mutes'

Drongnel 60 Dorf hunter (Miner/Engineer)
Ank 38 Gnome mage (Engineer/Tailor)
Dinkl 38 Gnome rogue (Skinner/Leatherworker)
Tamburlaine 22 Dorf Pally (Miner/Blacksmith)
Fayed 20 Nelf Drood (Enchanter/Skinner)

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 4:00 pm

Shoarmabob
Have fun, I hope to see you back sometime :)
is it a bird?
is it a plane?
NO!
IT'S SUPERBOB! HERE TO SAVE THE DAY

Return to “=EU= World of Warcraft- Outland”