Ava is retiring!

Moderator: Global Moderators

Ava is retiring!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 4:12 am

SSX-Ava
Well.....I thought I'd post on here and let you all know Ive decided to leave WoW.
I'm basically bored... completely and utterly bored. Bored of pvp. Bored of pve. Bored of sitting in SW for hours a day with nothing better to do. It's just getting me down totaly. I'm buggered if I'm paying for this game anymore, now I don't have anything to actually do in it that will keep me
occupied :. So that's it. My account has been cancelled and WoW is no longer installed on my pc.

Ive found myself ever so slowly.. slipping back into somewhat of a similar mind set as i was before. Concerned about every little thing going on and getting wound up about it all. I think it'll be easier on my sanity if I just quit playing. I have sought to make sure i was there to help to make sure the mod team's were working properly before I even thought about leaving. I hope Ive helped to get it somewhat functioning properly now. All working together and what not. I do hope you stick to rotating the moderators and sticking to the few rules I brought back recently. The 2 vouch system for one. It's really eased the stress on the mods. Which can't be a bad thing!!
Wether I play TBC is debatable. At this moment in time I have no interest in playing it what so ever.
I have my eye on a few other games set for release soonish :).

I do regret not saying many goodbyes... but i knew i'd end up staying if I did. Ive always played for the social side rather then the gameplay side itself. However alot of you have my msn and i'm usually lurking on irc if you want me :).
Ive spent alot of my life over the past year or so playing this game and I don't regret it what so ever. I've met some amazing people and made many close friends because of it.
I do wish you all the greatest of success for the future. Whatever becomes of this group come TBC. Wether we go back down the raiding route or
take it easy and be lazy casuals. But... just because I'm leaving the group doesn't mean for a second I won't be about on the forums keeping a track of the goings on and what not:). So you aren't totaly rid of me unfortunately.
I do hope to play with a great majority of you in other SSX groups in the future:P

Until then... the nelf with the amazing hair and huge sword is going into retirement for the forseeable future. and I'm taking my Ram with me!!!!!
and ofc... the legendary hat :)
Last edited by SSX-Ava on Thu Nov 02, 2006 4:46 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 4:19 am

Sondemon
Legendary hat? Pfff, can't have cost you more than 2s! I however payed 8 hard earned GOLD(!!) on my sexy Emblazoned hat (lvl 26 pimp hat!!) back in the days, first hat Chalan ever put on his smurfy little head!

But more important, not that we've played alot lately Sir Avator Hero Sir, I will miss you everytime I visit Outland, but I know you'll still be about somewhere, and you can't hide from me!

Getting stressed and wound up as a mod sure is a pain, I felt it, and I saw no other way out than to drop it. I do enjoy the "job", but sometimes it gets too much.

I wish you the very best with the "other" games, whatever they may be, and I shall keep on buggering you the best I can on msn! <3
There is a cow level, and it's called MULGORE!

"I can still hear the laughter echo, and the taste of blood in my mouth.."

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 4:28 am

Sofia
Riding into the sunset (on a RAM wth?), back to hero school with your training sword. Wheather you decide to play BC or not to... keep in touch!

Now you only have to ... uhm "convince" dan to let you play FFXII on his PS :p

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 7:30 am

Eolas
Ava you are doing the best thing imo. You are a great guy - will miss you in game but hope to see ya around elsewhere......

Behold citizens of Azeroth.....a legend rides away into the shadows......but who knows......like Gandalf.....he might return on the other side of the dark portal. ;)
"Do unto others what you have them do to you" - Jesus

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 9:31 am

Linkie
you will be missed abba <33 but you made a good decision imo :)

i hope you will get back in BC :)

cya around m8 ^__^

PS: *omg dont have your msn :( *
WoW:
NE Rogue LvL 60 Called Linkie

GW:
Eli/Mon LvL 8 Called Sakura The Small

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 11:22 am

Crem.peace
Take care Ava! Hope to see you soon. Peace out x

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 12:41 pm

Ruhn
Expected this to come actually, First of all I would like to thank you for everything, for all the support, and effort you gave every single one of us :)
Im glad you did this, you were just finished with the game, but i'll keep hoping to see ''[Avator] Has come online'' in TBC.

Ill try to keep you as up-to-date as possible, so you know whats going on abit :)

Over n out,
Ruhn
Chuck Norris beat Halo 2 on Legendary using only the strafe buttons and flashlight -.-

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 12:58 pm

Drongnel
A Hero, no, no, THE HERO is lost...

well maybe not lost,
maybe just misplaced.

Anyway i've not been online much recently either and can totally dig your bored comments, i hope you do decide to come back with TBC or if not then maybe another ssx group. Whatever you decide GL & HF, Outlands will be a duller place without you.

Like the Goblins say "Have a Good one!"
'I Thought what i'd do is i'd pretend to be one of those deaf-mutes'

Drongnel 60 Dorf hunter (Miner/Engineer)
Ank 38 Gnome mage (Engineer/Tailor)
Dinkl 38 Gnome rogue (Skinner/Leatherworker)
Tamburlaine 22 Dorf Pally (Miner/Blacksmith)
Fayed 20 Nelf Drood (Enchanter/Skinner)

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 1:25 pm

Scorpius
Sofia wrote: Now you only have to ... uhm "convince" dan to let you play FFXII on his PS :p
Ain't that a little girls game ?......... :lol:
Cya around Ava don't be a stranger......... :)
Power Corrupts, Ultimate Power is Fun.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 1:27 pm

Lightforge
Take care man, and good luck with whatever you'll be up to now :)
No.. I didn't know about the set when I made the character! :|

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 1:35 pm

Arche
You already told me you were retiring. This is so not the end between our comradeship. I'll probably still talk to you on a daily basis ;).

Till the next game!

<3

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 4:13 pm

Ash
Good luck Ava,
I'm sure our paths (in game) will cross in the future.

:thumb:
Ash
The quiet one in the corner

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 6:40 pm

Misspain
Well what can one say at this point? :confused: This is the second goodbye (or was it cya soon? :sweat: ) we say to dear old ava in a couple of months. No doubt many will miss you, but unfortunately we have to make hard decisions sometimes and our paths gets seperated. Perhaps its the best decision to leave it all behind at some point. A game is supposed to be fun after all, so what's the point in playing it if you get little of that? Well have fun in whatever you are up to in the future, i sure will miss the super tank beating the crap out of 10 horde at BS :( (ok i exagerated a bit there, but still...)
Misspain - 60 Gnome Mage
Grostag - 60 Human Pally
Aelynn - 38 NE Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 7:37 pm

Brittfire
aahh crappit, never got to /hug / bye /wave

anyways, the boredom sting... i can totally agrea, lucky i have a nutty gf who wants to drag her thro brd on her lock.. /woot..

tbc, the temptation, it'll be hard :P

also, my warrior has a better hat than u, so there!

ps, glhf :weird:
TBC update
tomato ketchup will be a required reagent for feign death and rogues can apply huntersmark with a crayon!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 8:30 pm

SoulSeeker
Bye Ava....tho i havent been around WoW much myself recently...or EvE oor....IRC or hmmmm I've been in BF2142 ..... lol

All the best,sounds to me like u got a life ^^

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 10:05 pm

Charliekthx
Best of luck honey. ;) 'till we meet again. <3

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 9:56 am

Krissie
miss you :(

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 12:14 pm

Selistair
Woadlol! :lol: i love you mate and we'll surely keep in touch. will miss you alot in game but i wouldnt want you to spend 10 just to chat with people ^^

look at it this way, now you can take the time to finnish Fear! XD

big fat goodbye from me and noctem and i hope to see you in another game or tbc :)

PS. Thanks for everything you have done for us in the ssx, my dread mage hat's off to you.. which also is The bestest hat and you know it! :D
DS.
Kramgo ULTIMATEDARGONSLAYERHUMANWARRIOR (OPS SHIFT!1)
Utlandet

Fact: Woad once had cancer, but drank a glass of Sprite and burped it out.
Fact: Woad was almost molested by Michael Jackson. Woad hit him so hard it turned him white.
FTW = For the Woad

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 3:24 pm

Varanor / Dalaryna
cya abba
Varanor 60 paladin.
Dalaryna 60 rogue.
Theradur 60 mage.
-----------------------
but my friends call me.. Kikkoman!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 7:32 pm

Shoarmabob
Thanks for all your help and council Abba :)
I'm gonna miss playing with you but I've seen you not having fun in this game so I wasn't really surprised and a break is probably exactly what you need.
Good luck on pursuing your other interests, I personally am hoping to see you back at TBC. :)

<3
is it a bird?
is it a plane?
NO!
IT'S SUPERBOB! HERE TO SAVE THE DAY

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 7:55 am

Galador
Best of luck with RL dear Ava, hope to see ya around. Take care man!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 1:11 pm

Haleluja
Well Ava...i am glad were not totaly *rid* of you because in a way your like one hell of a guy! ^^ i know i've not gotten to know you really well but you do have a good friendship with Arche and that means alot to me ;) i think i'll be missing you...just for a bit..in game...oke maybe a itty bitty more..aaah anyway! good luck with other games!

greets Hale
The Way a Warlock is supposed to function is not the way i intend to...^^

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 3:53 pm

Sateenlaula
It seems like a good discision to make this time of your life.
Hope you will fill your new spare time with lots of things that'll make you happy and pleased with yourself.
hugs from me

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 10:37 pm

base
If I was homosexual, I'd fancy ava and his big thunderfurry.
Ryoko/Deluxe
InvadeSpace

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 1:36 am

Valar
Aaah abba, sad to see youre retiring, but yes, its probably for the best. Just a shame I didnt get to say goodbye indeed. It were a fun ~150 levels with you. :)
Aaaaah, been a long time since ive seen you get owned by a couple of ogres... the memories..

Return to “=EU= World of Warcraft- Outland”