"Retiring"

Moderator: Global Moderators

"Retiring"

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 9:52 pm

Sondemon
No, I'm not gonna quit playing, but I will however retire Chalan and Helludin, the two healers of mine need to grow old in peace and quiet.

Tonights raid was too messy for me, and not about having fun as it should have been. Ppl not caring, not listening, f*ing about doing god knows. All I got was a headache, not a good time.

Just thought I'd share my thoughts with you all, I'll still pop in now and then on Outland, and ofc here on the forums, gonna try to post some more but recently I've just had some personal things going on.
There is a cow level, and it's called MULGORE!

"I can still hear the laughter echo, and the taste of blood in my mouth.."

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 2:32 pm

Janell
Rumour has it you collaborate with ze hordies!
Hf on your little breaky <3

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 9:28 pm

Sondemon
Indeed I am, I'm still playing the game, tho on another server - Neptulon, as horde yes. But I still sneak around on Outland from time to time

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 6:57 am

Lernam
... ok grow old in peache and quiet, miss ya.

It's the right thing to do when you feel nothing is fun anymore. ohh ya if your headache is still there I can give you treo or my sledgehammer ;)

Anyway, hope you find fun on horde side.. take care :)

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 11:10 am

Ruhn
Aslong as you have fun :) :thumb:
Chuck Norris beat Halo 2 on Legendary using only the strafe buttons and flashlight -.-

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 8:33 pm

Misspain
another fluffy druid passes away :( Seriously though, there is no point in playing a game if you dont have fun doing it. Granted this game can be a strange beast, sometimes you have extraordinary experiences and other times you are left utterly gutted. Just do what you feel is right and have fun doing it. gogo dps ;)
Misspain - 60 Gnome Mage
Grostag - 60 Human Pally
Aelynn - 38 NE Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 3:30 pm

Sondemon
Ppl haven't really understood me thinks ^^ I'm just not gonna play Chalan or Helludin anymore, I'll be online frmo time to time on my alts but mainly on my hordes, cuz Ava the silly boy thought I was gonna quit playing on Outland, or something *Bonks Ava*

Now, everyone clear? ^^

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 7:18 pm

Misspain
I just re-read my post over again and realized that it might mean something different from what i actually had in mind (no wonder at that, i was half asleep after a hard day's work :sweat: ). What i really meant was that you should play the game in a way which is fun to you, i myself quit playing a couple of characters coz they didn't turn out to be what i imagined at first (paladin class, cough cough). Just out of curiosity, what class are you playing now? :P
Misspain - 60 Gnome Mage
Grostag - 60 Human Pally
Aelynn - 38 NE Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 8:03 pm

Sondemon
My two 60s is a mage who's the raiding char, and a rogue for pvp.

On Outland I've got 4 alts I play, shadow priest, hunter, warrior and warlock :P

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 8:17 pm

Misspain
that should keep you busy ;) One thing which stops me from levelling alts above a certain level is the insane amount of time you have to invest in them to get gear and so on. I mean i would like to try out all classes, but you dont really get to know a class until you get it to 60 and spend some time with it (which i cba to do ofc). Mage is what i was born to be it seems :lol:
Misspain - 60 Gnome Mage
Grostag - 60 Human Pally
Aelynn - 38 NE Hunter

Return to “=EU= World of Warcraft- Outland”