40 Priest -re post-

Moderator: Global Moderators

40 Priest -re post-

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 10:14 pm

Shattered
hey My name is Ricky im 16 living in England (Bristol) i enjoy playing all kinds of games Wow being my favourite followed by RTS's. i am still at school/collage . i still find alot of time to play :D

I have mainly played horde (lvl 50 Shaman) and now i have started alliance i am liking it. so i am looking for a good experienced guild to join and eventualy raid with. Many good comments have came from other players about this guild so this is my App :D

Ashran is also my Cousin :) and is the one who told me to post here :)

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 2:20 am

Sondemon
I'll start off with saying, joining the SSX with the intention of raiding is wrong, right from the start, right there I would've said no.

You app, is very short, and very lacking of things a person like me would like to know, you only mention very shortly about who you are, and your WoW history, and nothing at all about why you want to join the SSX community. other than many good comments and that you want to raid, which I really don't see as reasons at all.
There is a cow level, and it's called MULGORE!

"I can still hear the laughter echo, and the taste of blood in my mouth.."

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 12:09 pm

Shattered
Obviously i do not wish to join the guild purely to raid. as i can see you have a vast community with many members. You all seem friendly and easy going :) and i thought this guild would be a good move for me. As you said i havent spoke about myself or wow history enough, so here is goes.

I am currently taking my GCSE's in my final year at school, and then i plan to go to college and get an apprenticeship doing electrical work.

So WoW, i just love playing WoW. my first MMORPG i played was Runescape lol =.=" i became a very good player in that game decided to move up to something more modern, so i bought guildwars :D and not long after i was in a big / popular guild and had 3 lvl 20's (being highest lvl) i then got bored of guild wars and wanted to see what all this commotion was about with WoW. so i bought it :D i soon found WoW more challenging than all previous games it was far more exciting and compelling. After going through many races and there classes, i settled down to play a Shaman :D so surely i played my Shaman all the time doing many quests and instances, becomming more experienced with the game play and areas of the game. i then found myself at lvl 40 (very exciting for first character player) and i was off to buy my mount yay!! i then saw lvl 60 at the finish line and played alot travelling to all parts of the world, and now i am lvl 50 :D. So i decided i need a break from my shaman and wanted an alliance character. as i knew from my shaman priest were on short supply so i wanted to try a priest :) and it goes on.....

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 6:45 pm

Misspain
That pic/avatar from sondemon kinda scares me :nervous:
Misspain - 60 Gnome Mage
Grostag - 60 Human Pally
Aelynn - 38 NE Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 11:08 pm

Sondemon
What Shattered wrote before Misspain came and made a total off-topic comment
Better, more what I wanted to see. All that remains to find out is if you're right for SSX, or if you're not, wish you the best of luck on your app
There is a cow level, and it's called MULGORE!

"I can still hear the laughter echo, and the taste of blood in my mouth.."

hi

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 9:45 pm

Riccko
Welcome to the forums

Think we need some more info on you(yourself)
After going through many races and there classes
you seem to get bored easily with all these alts

are you sure ssx is right for you and not just a stop gap

just curious
I am of the opinion that my life belongs to this community, and as long as I live it is my privilege to do for it whatever I can.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 10:20 pm

Shattered
all these alts? :P 2 chars, im gonna make my shaman a Alt and the Priest my main. For sure i think this is the right guild for me. Being in an active and frindly guild will be a good start for me and my priest to level and enjoy the game to its fullest :D

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 11:09 pm

Shattered
oh and more about me u say?!? well theres not much to say realy.. hmm in my last year at school (hopefully going into College//Apprenticeship) i starter playing wow around Febuary or something :| and spent alot of time out with my friends but as we got older and had more important things to do than hang out i now have more time to play wow! and i will always have alot of time to play wow -Especialy in the evenings- my wow playing times are Weekdays 16.00 - 23.00 & Weekends like all day if i choose... :s (Game time) not always straight but ill be most active between those times :D ... theres not too much more to say about me realy.. anymore needed and plz ask and ill try and dig up some more of my boring background lol " im not realy boring " just my background is :D

harsh

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 8:31 pm

Riccko
Sorry for sounding harsh in my post just wanted to make sure.

If you wantt o get in touch with some mebers and have a chat with them or raid or something then feel free

you need to work on your vouches
I am of the opinion that my life belongs to this community, and as long as I live it is my privilege to do for it whatever I can.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 6:46 pm

Brittfire
i'll vouch!

and if he's silly, i'll give him a clip around the ear :P

also, ashran would vouch, but she's been having trouble signing up to the forums... (blame me really! )

thats 2 if i count correctly :P

i've known ricky from the same lan arena that bigglesworth, rikimaru, and co go to kill braincells, so he's from the loonybin, but then, so am i. had a few good chats aswell, ashran could fill u in more , since they are cousins anyway.

in short, nice lad and soon to be recruited in to my healing hareem...
TBC update
tomato ketchup will be a required reagent for feign death and rogues can apply huntersmark with a crayon!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 8:01 pm

QuantumDelta
Brittfire wrote:i'll vouch!

and if he's silly, i'll give him a clip around the ear :P

also, ashran would vouch, but she's been having trouble signing up to the forums... (blame me really! )

thats 2 if i count correctly :P

i've known ricky from the same lan arena that bigglesworth, rikimaru, and co go to kill braincells, so he's from the loonybin, but then, so am i. had a few good chats aswell, ashran could fill u in more , since they are cousins anyway.

in short, nice lad and soon to be recruited in to my healing hareem...
What trouble with the forums?
Let ze admins know!
Also: Shattered if you want a shaman alt, wait until TBC and roll a draeni one, much easier.
"Then, to hide their frailty, they hurt those who are kind.
I whisper farewell to this ugly world and dance nimbly with brilliant wings of red."

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 9:02 pm

Shattered
Ya for sure im gonna have a Shaman Ally :D but i have a 50 shaman atmo so it wont hurt to get to 60 :D

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 8:57 pm

base
This guy contacted me in game too, props for being persistant.

You can't think that everybody is going to come to these forums and write an essay about themselves, some people are just not that way inclined, but it's good to see why might be giving this guy a chance, it's the right thing to do.

how about we do some runs with the guy and make a decision from there?
Ryoko/Deluxe
InvadeSpace

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 9:19 am

Shattered
thanks, that sounds like a good idea. ill be back playing wow wdenesday or thursday. (been away doing something :P)

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 1:36 pm

Drongnel
Hi and welcome to the forums, good luck with your application, i'm fairly inactive atm but if you see me online give me a shout and we could go do something i should be back on somewhen in the next few days (to the rest of you, that's right, be afraid, be very afraid the Drongy will be back! ....at least on occasion :p )
'I Thought what i'd do is i'd pretend to be one of those deaf-mutes'

Drongnel 60 Dorf hunter (Miner/Engineer)
Ank 38 Gnome mage (Engineer/Tailor)
Dinkl 38 Gnome rogue (Skinner/Leatherworker)
Tamburlaine 22 Dorf Pally (Miner/Blacksmith)
Fayed 20 Nelf Drood (Enchanter/Skinner)

has

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 9:35 pm

Riccko
Has anyone seen this guy recently

Return to “=EU= World of Warcraft- Outland”