Altarius

Moderator: Global Moderators

Altarius

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 12:47 am

Altarius
Hello peeps its Altarius aka Jonathan , bugi's bro i guees some ppl here know him :P well im aged 19 and im a malteser licken its all round choclate ball :P tbh i applied on these forums coz i heard this is a very friendly giuld thats what i wanted from the begining friends to feel good playing and having fun after all thats a game is all about (entertainment) . 2nd i know cheerful ppl here like kratox (rl best mate) Mystiq , noodlea (imba duel zone rogues ^^) helludin my bros mate from union , isegrim previous giuld mate love him :P 3rd. sick of ppl brainwashed on loot and bossy . i work daily at a cash & carry as a cashier i see a million thousand billion trillion items passing in front of my eyes getting wired lol , i spend my time scheduling tracklists for my dj mate in malta , some sports , and trying to chillout on wow after a long working day , i have some gear and im happy with it , love to pvp , this is my char 60 warrior , bugi is my bros char a dorf priest , im pretty well active well thats all about me hope some nice feedback thx guys cheerz Altarius

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 12:55 am

Kratox
Ye bro ur right.. after all this is a game and to entertain urself in u must be with friends )). Gotta say that i missed u too with me mate . Tbh feel d love ! ^^ . U got my vouch mate and also a kizz ))
head shot !
Kratox - 60 locky
Brohn - 60 priest
Soulblade - 11 warrior

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 11:49 am

Linkie
nice apply m8 ^___^ hope to see you in wow :) *and if your are like Kratox you are great SSX material :P *
WoW:
NE Rogue LvL 60 Called Linkie

GW:
Eli/Mon LvL 8 Called Sakura The Small

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 11:53 am

Kratox
cheers ! :thumb:
head shot !
Kratox - 60 locky
Brohn - 60 priest
Soulblade - 11 warrior

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 3:37 pm

Ruhn
Hey alterius, welcome on the forums and we should have some more chats in the near future :thumb:
Chuck Norris beat Halo 2 on Legendary using only the strafe buttons and flashlight -.-

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 4:34 pm

Sondemon
Just correcting you, Helludin is owned by me, he no longer plays the game. He's moved to Hawaii for studies, just so you know ^^
There is a cow level, and it's called MULGORE!

"I can still hear the laughter echo, and the taste of blood in my mouth.."

Altarius

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 4:41 pm

Altarius
ahhh kk mate didnt know that thx for telling cheers sondemon

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 5:07 pm

Caspae
Sondemon wrote:Just correcting you, Helludin is owned by me, he no longer plays the game. He's moved to Hawaii for the beach and hot girls, just so you know ^^
Corrected that for you :thumb:

hi

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 9:37 pm

Riccko
Hi Altarius welocome to the forums

well judging by the ppl you know in the guild i can safely say

your 2 vouches are pretty safe

just up to you to get in contact really.
I am of the opinion that my life belongs to this community, and as long as I live it is my privilege to do for it whatever I can.

union

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 8:27 pm

Riccko
he joined union :(
I am of the opinion that my life belongs to this community, and as long as I live it is my privilege to do for it whatever I can.

Return to “=EU= World of Warcraft- Outland”