a little lvl 46 warlock wants to join

Moderator: Global Moderators

a little lvl 46 warlock wants to join

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 5:00 pm

igorman
heyho

hi, im Iver Wiertz, recently turned 16 and i would like to join this guild
i'm a buzy bee when im ofline, I got a job in one of the finest dinners in Geleen (the city i live in, for al the nibs that dont know where it is it is in the southern of the netherlands) where i wash the dishes every saturday. then my other big time eating "hobby" is scouting (or boyscouts) im a proud member of the VKG for 11 years now and am looking forward to become a leader in a year o/, during those 11 years i've formed alot of close friendships there the same i wish to do within this guild. i know some ppl in the guild and hope they vouch for me
thanks for listening and if you need any information just whisper me on my warlocked Lefelnia.

this was it. goodluck and have fun

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 5:14 pm

SSX-Ava
Is this a joke?Oo

As far am I'm aware from what I've been told you were removed from the SSX for leaving on your warr without telling anyone, this afternoon.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 5:20 pm

igorman
i indeed left the guild with my warr, but i explained the whole situation in gchat and i also said i would come back when TBC came
and it isn't a joke i wan to join the ssx and certainly with my lock
worldpeas!
Iefelnia~lvl60 gnome warior
Lefelnia~lvl41 gnome warlock

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 5:35 pm

M.Steiner
I keep seeing people coming and going from the group all the time then saying they'll be back for BC, i don't like it much. I believe the no multiclanning rule was dropped when the group was reformed so people that had decided to take the progression path and go else where could still keep in contact and help out etc, its seems to me as if that is no longer the case, but rather being abused. The rule should be brought back imo.

Whilst we're on the subject, I can think of someone else who left for a raiding guild, rejoined SSX, and has now apparently left again for another raiding guild on one of his alts.. Stop pissing about, this place ain't a damn train station. :rolleyes:
"My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings:
Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair!"
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare,
The lone and level sands stretch far away.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 6:01 pm

igorman
i don't see ssx as a trainstation, i see ssx as my homebase
but see the problem is when you stay home and watch tv all day you get bored so i went out for a bit of adventure and told i would be back before it gets dark. now i come home and see all my possesions are trown on the street becasue i didn't tell anyone i went out :confused: :confused:

to me this sounds absurd but it'what happend to me i think
but oke i'll stop messing about
i reay want back in
that's all
worldpeas!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 6:32 pm

M.Steiner
Sorry, my comment about messing about and treating this place like a train station was aimed towards Casp rather than yourself. I just thought i'd comment on it whilst i was on the subject of people multiclanning.

(Joined the SSX,
Guild disbanded & reformed - went & joined pure luck - fair enough.
Left PL & Rejoined the SSX.
Left SSX with alt to join another raiding guild (Fear?)
Rejoining SSX in TBC as well i presume?)

Tis just abusing the fact that the no multiclanning rule was dropped imo and i would have thought people could treat this place with a little more respect than to keep coming & going like that which is why i think the rule should be brought back.

Anyway it's up to the WoW mods whether any of you are allowed to do this so i'll keep out of it now that i've said what i wanted to.

/me wanders off
"My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings:
Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair!"
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare,
The lone and level sands stretch far away.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 7:32 pm

Sondemon
I agree with MS here, fully.
It's being abused too much now, I'd be backing up enforcing the no multiguild rule.
And I've said this just now in gchat, you guys left without saying anything, which is wrong (saying anything on the forums that is). I back up Ruhn on his decision to kick your alts, you made your choice and now things happen cuz you made that choice.

If it were up to me the door would stay closed for the two of you, I know many will not agree with me, and some will agree with me. Just the way it is, but you make choices in life and some end up maybe not being so good.

My thoughts for now.
There is a cow level, and it's called MULGORE!

"I can still hear the laughter echo, and the taste of blood in my mouth.."

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 9:05 pm

igorman
oke thanks for answering

i hope you will have a great time :D
/salute
worldpeas!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 10:01 pm

Sondemon
igorman wrote:i indeed left the guild with my warr, but i explained the whole situation in gchat and i also said i would come back when TBC came
and it isn't a joke i wan to join the ssx and certainly with my lock
Perhaps gchat isn't the best thing to talk about this about, I would've prefered a post on the forums, haven't heard a word about this from Caspae, which just disappoints me even more.
There is a cow level, and it's called MULGORE!

"I can still hear the laughter echo, and the taste of blood in my mouth.."

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 9:24 am

Caspae
You're right to be disappointed in me not seeing this post, I thought Ava locked it after his reply : seemed a very possible option ... I however have completely explained the situation to Bob and Ava... Also tried to talk to Imposter but got manual ignore in my face.. Haven't seen you online for a long time, didnt you kinda ''quit playing'' (iirc from an earlier thread of you ?) Anyway if you want the full heads-up I can talk to you on IRC w/e you like if you want to add me on msn to talk : bob/ava/some others have my addres..
Casp.

Return to “=EU= World of Warcraft- Outland”