Explanation

Moderator: Global Moderators

Explanation

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 6:32 pm

Caspae
Hi , first of all, this will not beot a whine nor will I attempt to throw dirt at anyone or continue the childish chatter that apparently happened in ssx gchat, nor is this an attempt to regain my ssx position at this time, its merely an explanation and this is a very long sentence.

After the SSX disband, Many of us thought the SSX was dead for good, so we joined other guilds or stayed in <Sad Pandas>. Several of us went to Pure Luck, and so did I.. However the SSX got back up (sorta) and I decided id prefer my old friends and foes in SSX then the raiding schedule of Pure Luck.
So I went back, tried to be as much avaible to raid now and then when Riccko had an idea again (:D). However, even Riccko gave up trying to motivate people into raiding, so most of us entered a Zargor pattern (log in-> bank->AH->Bank->logout).. Doing nothing usefull...

Then Iefelnia talked about him wanting to join Fear with his warrior and asked if I would want to take my warrior with him?
As he's probably one of my closest friends irl I decided after some thinking to help Iefelnia and Fear with their raiding.. However , Fear officers would only let me help out if I joined the guild.. I explained this in gchat and then answered to the officer's query.

So I left the SSX with my warrior, kept my hunter in , the char id plan on playing with SSX in the BC, but I did not inform the SSX officers (who apparently werent online when i explained in chat, cant recall :) ) about why I left etc. Nor did I make a forum post, on my personal pc I couldnt login (Ava fixed that for me :thumb: ) But as Sondemon stated earlier today.. if I really wanted it wouldnt have stopped me from posting (some one elses ?)

So my hunter got kicked, so did a few other peoples alts, a discussion turned up in gchat which youll have to ask others about as im not too sure what happened in there.. Some left :(.. I tried talking with Imposter (no replies :/) and I did have a good conversation with Sondemon this morning, and he strongly suggested to make this post asap..

So here it is/was (dont know whats correct english), Thanks for reading,
Casp.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 6:46 pm

base
Thanks for posting that casp.

I don't hold anything personal against the current mods or anybody directly involved, but the list of people that have left ssx in the last few days is as long as my arm, I have very long arms, bit like a monkey.

Perhaps you should question yourselves to see if this could have been handled in a better way.
Ryoko/Deluxe
InvadeSpace

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 9:17 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
Can I just ask for clarification as to why people are leaving here? Im rather confused. Is it because Casp and Ief's alts were kicked, or has something else gone on? :weird:
"Perhaps this is what I have always wished for since that day. The loss and destruction of all. That's right, one must destroy before creating. In that case, if my conscience becomes a hindrance to me, then I will simply erase it. I have no other choice but to move forward....therefore!" - Lelouch vi Britannia/Zero, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch

Forever an eXile and proud of it!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 10:43 pm

base
I could right a list if you like, but i don't feel that would help anybody, plus, you would have to ask each individually for their reasons for leaving.

or if you like, you could just pretend it doesn't matter.
Ryoko/Deluxe
InvadeSpace

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 12:01 am

Inquisitor
Now we know, thanks Casp.
No signature

Return to “=EU= World of Warcraft- Outland”