Free your mind!

Moderator: Global Moderators

Free your mind!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 1:03 am

Ruhn
This topic is for you to make suggestions in or tell us what's bothering you about us or the guild, so we can try and improve things, and make this a better place for all of us.

And keep this clean! If you aint in SSX anymore rather just stay away, tnx in advance.
Chuck Norris beat Halo 2 on Legendary using only the strafe buttons and flashlight -.-

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 7:54 pm

Chill
just copied from my reply in the original thread that was locked

<out of character> hey you guys dont derail the thread as its a good idea </out of character>

So anyway, ill give you the reason why i stopped playing or when i particuarly got fed up in general. Im not going to mention any names because that isnt the point of the thread -- its making sure mistakes dont happen again.

It relates to what ryoko was saying earlier, but i dont condone his way of saying it. double standards.

Anyway a lonnnng time ago we were in MC and a rare recipie dropped, major rejuv potion i beleive. nobody really needed it and it was given to an alchemist without any chance for other alchemists to get it, me and some other unamed alchemists were annoyed but decided to let it slide. the reason given was to improve raid progress: we accepted that.

A little time later we were in ZG and one of those dolls dropped, you know the ZG enchant one and somebody with already enchanted head and legs rolled for future use, his arguement was that he's spent just as much time getting here as anyone else so why shouldnt he be able to.

both these reasons in themselves are fair enough, as long as there is consistency, but its double standards like that that do make things uncomfortable for the people are screwed (in this case me)

after this i stopped playing really, though half because i was bored with the game, and thankfull missed all the drama.

Ive not mentioned any names because i dont want an issue made out of it - the same why i never mentioned it the past because i didnt want to cause problems. I mention it so you can try and make sure it doesnt happen again.

Ignore the flames above and try not to derail this thread its a good Idea!

Chill
"Chill is a good guy... with a weakness for trolling & anti-authority"

Return to “=EU= World of Warcraft- Outland”