bout time i let u guys know......

Moderator: Global Moderators

bout time i let u guys know......

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 3:56 pm

Aliwoo
Ye sorry ive been extremely inactive for 2-3 weeks now. I thought my computer wld be up and running again by now tbh. I got back home a few weeks back and my com wldnt start up. After changing my underwear my housemate and i worked out that my power supply is screwed. With my computer out of action my plans of getting marshall on my warlock shattered before my eyes. With that not being my goal in wow anymore i didnt feel any real rush to get my power sorted straight away so ive actually put it off for so long. I also didnt post for ages as i was seriuosly debating trying to join a bigger raiding guild but i hope u will be happy to hear ill be staying in ssx for the expansion as i cant be bothered to have to raid 80% or whatever til the expansion in a big guild.

Thought id be explaining this retrospectively in gchat by now but.... oh i miss my computer..... and you guys..... :(
Aliwoo - 60 human warrior
Bruntilda - 60 human warlock
Pinchy - 24 crab

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 3:59 pm

Ruhn
Hey wooster, already missed you! glad you stay with us and, dont rush.
hope to see you soon again :thumb:
Chuck Norris beat Halo 2 on Legendary using only the strafe buttons and flashlight -.-

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 4:06 pm

Aliwoo
Ahhhh thanx mate for the hasty and loving response. Its clear why i stayed hahaha so hard to leave ssx!! :lol:
And now my big question !!! (drumroll pls!) shld i lvl my warr or lock in tbc?? :eek:
i mean i love both brunty and aliwoo but aliwoo is... well its me!!! and warr is so fun to play, plus ive got the headstart of some good gear. However looking at lock talents, wooooo-eeeeee i want a felguard!!!!!! plus locks are imba and its always nice to be an imba class, altho will that last in tbc.
Pinchy - 24 crab

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 4:17 pm

Shoarmabob
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO <3
First of all, you could still get the rank 13 gear and the GM weapons because it's made easier nxt patch, but this will prolly not want to make you play any more :P

second: level your warlock! apparently we're teh ezmode lolx plus we're a load of fun :)

I might be a bit biased towards locks but meh... :P
is it a bird?
is it a plane?
NO!
IT'S SUPERBOB! HERE TO SAVE THE DAY

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 4:36 pm

Aliwoo
Ah u see my plan was to get the wsg/rank 12 legs for my warr b4 the expansion but if ur suggesting lock........ Jesus im so torn i mean locks are amazing, i do kinda wish my lock was male and called sumthing other than bruntilda hahaha even bruntywoo wld have been preferable. But locks are so fun. BBBOOOOOBBBYYYYYYYYY!!!! <33333 i gotta proposition for you, ill stick with my lock if u will be my arena teammate, double lock pwnage time hahahaha

that was halfjoking but the felguard is making my warr look a bit limited hahahaha
Pinchy - 24 crab

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 7:40 pm

Arche
CHUCKAWOO!

Miss you <3

You take good care of yourself kay? And taking good care means you keep the alcohol pumping in your veins kaykay? Just like a dorfy ^^

/cuddle!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 1:52 am

Aliwoo
hahahha ahhhh archewoo. Missed you too man :lol:
and ofc i have been keeping the alcahol pumping, tbh u dont wanna some of the shenanigans ive gotten into. Got trashed on absynthe at a mates, friends
bday thing and i managed to get into pretty close to all of her photographs ehehehe good times. :thumb:
Pinchy - 24 crab

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 11:03 am

Linkie
wooster :o i missed ya man :(

great that you are staying in ssx =)

<3
WoW:
NE Rogue LvL 60 Called Linkie

GW:
Eli/Mon LvL 8 Called Sakura The Small

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 3:45 pm

Drongnel
Yo Woo, Glad to hear you will be hanging around and joining the mass return for TBC, have a good 1 till then and have a good n' drunken christmas...i know i will ;D

Cya soon! :thumb:
'I Thought what i'd do is i'd pretend to be one of those deaf-mutes'

Drongnel 60 Dorf hunter (Miner/Engineer)
Ank 38 Gnome mage (Engineer/Tailor)
Dinkl 38 Gnome rogue (Skinner/Leatherworker)
Tamburlaine 22 Dorf Pally (Miner/Blacksmith)
Fayed 20 Nelf Drood (Enchanter/Skinner)

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 4:45 pm

Brittfire
if drinkywoo doesnt come out for a tiple this crimbo, thoust shall be most disapointed!
TBC update
tomato ketchup will be a required reagent for feign death and rogues can apply huntersmark with a crayon!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 5:00 pm

Xelrash
one word, XELWOO!

Great that ur staying can't wait till we can pvp some together! :)
It takes an army to kill a paladin.
It takes an army of paladins to kill anything..

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 3:25 am

Aliwoo
XELWOO!!!! hahaha oh hell ye man we gonna hit the 2v2 arena hard mate, gonna own it up, my com shldnt take too long i really hope!!
Britt mate i will be out during christmas alot my friend and hey if u guys aint got plans yet fat new yrs party at our pad. Hopefully gonna be nuts, with the wii out and all mwahahaha
yar drong and linkie im glad to stay too, shame ur going linkie, hope ur coming back for tbc.

<3 :thumb:
Pinchy - 24 crab

Return to “=EU= World of Warcraft- Outland”