Deathmask

Moderator: Global Moderators

Deathmask

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 5:23 pm

Deathmask
Heya people hows it going. I am posting here because i wish to join you guys. Im 28 years old live in Malta, i work as a clerk and Kratox is my bitaatch!! ;) hes one of my dearest irl friends....and we go to bed together....:P I AM JOKING about the last part hehe.... I ve always wanted a guild that is friendly and members arent opponents that try to be better than others and think immaturley, but trustworthy friends, more like a community than like military, if you cant raid everyday...gkick or you end up at the bottom of the guild rank (not even a member!!) for me thats immature and unfriendly...if you know what i mean. I was with few guilds and never had the time to raid everysingle day like most guilds expect you to, but just some days when i was home and felt like to go make a game or 2 with some friends help someone do some quests etc. to raid every single day is to forget irl and spend your life playing wow ,that can cause trouble as it already happened to me in the past. I think at least finally i found what i am looking for, friendly, mature and easy going guild that treat one another equally, i hope you have a chance to get to know me more and accept me as one of you. As i could see you have other guilds in other different games and i like that too as i also play guildwars and maybe, if i got the chance try out other games but surley not for now i have lots going on and am really buisy atm.

Hope to see ya in game

Bye for now

Deathmask

hi

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 9:25 pm

Riccko
hi Deathmask and welcome to the forums.

you know you need 2 vouches

and you need to hang out with a few of the members to get to know some.

(btw have you spoke to kratox recently)
I am of the opinion that my life belongs to this community, and as long as I live it is my privilege to do for it whatever I can.

Return to “=EU= World of Warcraft- Outland”