Disbanding.

Moderator: Global Moderators

Disbanding.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 4:04 pm

Inquisitor
I have asked that the current SSX mods do the following:

1) Remove all the alts of people who are in other guilds. I will want to talk to each and everyone of them and determine if they are interested in the larger SSX picture. If the SSX returns to WoW EU for TBC, the people who are not interested in the larger SSX picture are not welcome back. This chat is a requirement for any return.

2) Remove characters not obviously active as SSX members on the forums.

3) Revise the character list with that new information. I will want to talk to each of the remaining people as well, this chat is a requirement for staying and its up to the remaining people to come see me. If you make no effort, then I'll assume you don't care.

We're shutting this down. What does that mean? The SSX won't be doing anything in WoW, no raids, maybe some PvP, REALLY casual, no recruiting, nothing.

I am willing to let it remain as a guild for the supposedly 4-5 people who are truly casual (like Ash), so they have somethign to login to when they play, but everyone else should find a guild more suited to their tastes.

Its extremely telling that I get almost no response to my threads here the last couple weeks.

The SSX is a proud organization. This group doesn't seem to reflect that pride anymore. Its time to call it quits.
Last edited by Inquisitor on Sun Dec 10, 2006 6:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
No signature

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 4:55 pm

Ruhn
amen :(
Chuck Norris beat Halo 2 on Legendary using only the strafe buttons and flashlight -.-

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 8:45 pm

Misspain
a shame that things have come to this point :( but if the larger part of the community lost interest i see no point in wasting time trying to patch things up now that the damage has been done.
Misspain - 60 Gnome Mage
Grostag - 60 Human Pally
Aelynn - 38 NE Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 9:19 pm

Charliekthx
So sad but we can't say we didn't try. Even though the future looks dim then, I shall always be SSX at heart.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 9:24 pm

Plovske
its not the end of ssx. its a new beginning ;)
enjoy!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 9:29 pm

Aliwoo
Well id just like to say that i felt proud of being ssx in anyway and i hope to join some future games that we all get into. Ssx is a sweet guild, its a shame we couldnt keep that going lately as well as we would have hoped but i am happy to stay being a part of it.
Aliwoo - 60 human warrior
Bruntilda - 60 human warlock
Pinchy - 24 crab

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 10:57 pm

Galador
Though the banner of SSX will not fly the skies of Outland, the SSX values will remain alive in many members' hearts wherever they are and whichever path they choose to walk. The friendships made will still be nurtured in whichever form they take in game. Judging by the good number of SSX members that still play this game, and seem set to keep doing so in TBC, I am confident that the future holds some nice surprises in store for us all to live together.

Till then, take care all and see ya around. <3

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 1:19 am

Brittfire
suppose i'm 1 of the handfull left..

/me feels a sad song in his heart.

i blame the monkeys
TBC update
tomato ketchup will be a required reagent for feign death and rogues can apply huntersmark with a crayon!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 12:08 pm

Azula
It is a shame but the writing has been on the wall for a while now!

I think one of the major problems was that we didn't adopt the "Lobster" tabard....then everything would have been fine...people are always better with a pink and yellow lobster tabard! :p

We shall return. It doesnt matter what guild you are all in (im in Avalon) you are always going to be counted as my friends.
Azula - Night Elf Hunter Lvl 60 - Outland
Ariake - Human Mage Lvl 60 - Outland
Jingles - Dwarf Warrior Lvl 60 - Outland
Taera - Human Rogue Lvl 60 - Outland
Akikio - Caldari Destroyer Pilot - Eve

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 5:46 pm

Scorpius
About 95% of Avalon is SSX members. Now about Inq's post do you mean that if I don't come to have a chat with you (msn borked for some reason and no Irc ) I get kicked out of SSX for good and not just the defunct WoW devision ?
Because to be honest I thought we had left all this BS behind when we split from SSC !
Bugger monitor playing up again.
Power Corrupts, Ultimate Power is Fun.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 6:31 pm

Inquisitor
I don't even know how to respond to that.

This game has been a mess for us for the last 2 years. Every problem we have had can be traced to it, and to people who play it. Backstabbing, real world friendships crushed, very un-nice things being said about one another. A complete lack of interest in anything non-WoW by the majority of the people who joined.

You had 150 or so people in the guild, out of which this community saw maybe 20. Those 20 aren't the problem, the other 130 ARE. Nobody has ever seen most of them, outside the game.

You tell me, does the SSX as a whole matter to you? Are you part of this larger community? Or ar you part of some narrow, WoW specific thing? The name itself seemed easily replaceable. Avalon and all that. What purpose would it serve for you to stay SSX?

Am I telling you to leave? Nope. I just think you have some questions that you need to answer for yourself, then you tell me. And MSN isn't the only way to find me.
No signature

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 8:24 pm

SoulSeeker
Sorry i havent been around i'm just getting caught up on the forums as it is ....

Disbanding ssx-wow-eu ...yeah hasnt been the same since the split up ...its like floggin a dead horse ...

As for the bigger picture well i'm carrying the ssx tag in battlefield 2142...tho i think theres only 2 of us with the tag..... did spot an ssc tag recently lol prob another 'lost' soul lol

I'm not saying goodbye coz those of us who are true ssx never say goodbye we just find another game.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 8:32 pm

Linkie
SoulSeeker wrote: I'm not saying goodbye coz those of us who are true ssx never say goodbye we just find another game.

/agree

even tho i am just recently a part of ssx * for about 8 months* ill find a new game and join you guys up for 110% :)
WoW:
NE Rogue LvL 60 Called Linkie

GW:
Eli/Mon LvL 8 Called Sakura The Small

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 11:42 am

Drongnel
I got a promotion at work 2 weeks back so between that and trying to sort out christmas (i'm going to florida from the 22nd till the 31st) i've not even had much time to check the forums and it saddened me greatly today when i did, we achieved so much as SSXEU and it sucks that it turned out this way. :smack:

If at all possible i would like to remain in whatever is left of the guild, i only have the time to log on once a week or once every couple of weeks at the moment and would not even think of joining another guild so it would be this or i'd probably pack wow in all together (not like i play much these days anyway)
'I Thought what i'd do is i'd pretend to be one of those deaf-mutes'

Drongnel 60 Dorf hunter (Miner/Engineer)
Ank 38 Gnome mage (Engineer/Tailor)
Dinkl 38 Gnome rogue (Skinner/Leatherworker)
Tamburlaine 22 Dorf Pally (Miner/Blacksmith)
Fayed 20 Nelf Drood (Enchanter/Skinner)

avalon

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 5:02 pm

Riccko
Because to be honest I thought we had left all this BS behind when we split from SSC !
With the new guild forming and this resulting in people leaving ssx behind
i feel like ive been stabbed in the back

and pretty much kicked in the teeth

i know where i stand now and don't hold much hope for the future of being part of something that has turned sour.

SSC wasn't as bad as this.
I am of the opinion that my life belongs to this community, and as long as I live it is my privilege to do for it whatever I can.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 7:23 pm

Inquisitor
Ok, THAT's enough.
No signature

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 7:27 pm

Stracius
I'm confused Rickko, what specifically are you referring to? You mention people leaving the guild and that you feel like you've been stabbed in the back.

But then you seem to blame the everyone else in the SSX for this happening? :confused: At least, that's what I can figure out from your reference that "SSC wasn't as bad as this".

Honestly that's completely out of the blue for me, and I am trying to figure out how to respond to that still.

Can you please clarify somehow? Perhaps I just don't understand what you are saying?

edit add :: looks like the thread got the lockdown right after I hit submit. Pls PM me though, I'd still like to know what's up.
Last edited by Stracius on Fri Dec 15, 2006 7:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hoott19 wrote:There are many drinks that are drunk by the people.So, the mostly, person like to have beer. They like because of it's benifit. The benifiti is that it hepls to reduce fat from the body and make the mental calm.
[WoW] This type of games should be up dated as soon as possible. Because there are many people that ere very found of such games. As these are very help full for make the brain power full and strong. So, mentaly strongness is the need of this presant era.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 7:31 pm

Inquisitor
This is locked, sorry Strac, you must have snuck in a response.

We're done with this guys, I hear tell that everyone has moved on to Avalon, specifically all the people who couldn't be bothered to fix it here, or be active enough here. Maybe the SSX isn't the kind of place where a "successful" guild like that can work. Dunno, really beginning not to care. Its also interesting that the only people who have bothered to talk to me were people who didn't really need to talk to me, it was obvious they were active, productive community members.

Ciao folks, good luck, I hope that you don;t find out the hard way that running a group is hard work.

We'll be archiving this forum after I talk to Mag about a couple things so the remaining WoW folks have a place to talk, this whole experience has been a huge dissappointment.
No signature

Return to “=EU= World of Warcraft- Outland”