?

Moderator: Global Moderators

?

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 9:25 am

Acahlon
Im just wondering what its all about, theres been some fuss that ppl dont pull their share to the stack, but lets face it all havent got the time for it or the will, but imho they can still play a roll.

Or do we disagree here?

To me a member of a group is fine just for being friendly and honest and trying to work together with pure intentions. He/she dosent have to be a productive character, (and im sure most would want to if they had the oppertunity). Just being there with a postive attitude should be enough right?

Acahlon will still be around i just love the wow world but im even gona lower my low profile ;) . Just recently started to fiddle around in eve btw.

Peace

Aca
What kind of man is a man who does not try to make the world a better place?

http://dolphin1.net/music/DoubleMirrors ... toMoon.mp3

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 9:34 am

Sondemon
I think the part with pure intentions, and "being there" is what some failed on, which made the guild slowly fall apart. Like ppl wanting to raid over being part of the community, when they didn't get that, they left for other guilds (pure intentions? Nah don't think so..) And then being there, well not everyone is active on the forums, never really show up on IRC etc, there's still ppl I wonder who the heck they are, cuz I've never seen them talk..
There is a cow level, and it's called MULGORE!

"I can still hear the laughter echo, and the taste of blood in my mouth.."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 5:12 pm

Brittfire
aca, EVE!

another victim, so many people going to play that game now :P
TBC update
tomato ketchup will be a required reagent for feign death and rogues can apply huntersmark with a crayon!

Return to “=EU= World of Warcraft- Outland”