Sorry guys...

The call for a hero has sounded. Will it be you?

Moderator: Global Moderators

Sorry guys...

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 11:21 am

Kaos
Recently ive been playing a lot of PvP with another guild, and know I can join them if I want. The reason I havent so far is because of SSX and the people in it, all of whom I dont want to let down, and the atmosphere I really like. However it is pretty tempting, as literally my only issue with SSX is its activity. We literally cant get a group together for a full PvP team, especially at the times im able to play. So I may leave the guild soon.

I really hope that people wont fall out with me over this, because I really dont want that, and would like for people to keep me on their friends list if I do go, and feel free to contact me for help, a chat, PvP, whatever. Like I say I like the people and the atmosphere, but the main reason I play is PvP, and without a guild team, I guess I feel like im missing out a bit. Sorry.

Kaos

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 12:06 pm

firedancer
hey, hey,

we will miss you a lot. but i can understand your decision. hope you will have a lot of fun and good fights in your new guild.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 1:38 pm

Inquisitor
Only parting shot is: We made you (and others) an officer to help alleviate that, help build that team you want to have. That's why we have so many, we think all the folks we trust should be allowed that "power."

Otherwise: No, never any hard feelings if you decide to leave, at least not from me. My mantra is to play games to have fun. If PvP makes it fun, and you're not playing it, then: If it's not fun, stop doing it.

You're a good guy, and it would be sad to see you go.
No signature

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 10:36 pm

Padishar
It would suck, but no hard feelings pal.

Talking about friends lists, most of us have friends now that we can team up from time to time to make full PvP parties.... and altho it is not the same as rolling with your own guild it does work and allows you to get it on....heh

Fen and I both could have just went with Warrior Nation when GW came out, a very very large PvP guild that we have rolled with in ShadowBane and Planetside (both PvP only games).

But personally I would much rather build our own path with a family of friends, then be swallowed by another rank guild.

Unfortunately it takes time to recruit.... if you can't wait long enough I understand, luckily this game isn't going anywhere or ending anytime soon, so I am not worried about having to be the #1 guild overnight.

As firedancer pointed out, we are not the only guild having this problem, even some of my favorite guilds we have had the chance to roll/PvP with still struggle to fill gaps/roles while we PvP'd.....
We are growing slowly, but it takes all of us to get more 'quality' instead of quantity.

As quiz said we play to have fun, if you are not having fun we will understand you having to do what needs to be done so you can ;D

Ok nuff typing I have some homework to finish so I can play some more GW's heh.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 6:32 am

Futile Resistance
Hey man, while I didn't do much partying with ya, I enjoyed the help you gave and the pleasant conversations we had. No hard feelings over the leave and all, and best of luck to your GW future :thumb:

Like Ed said, if it's not fun anymore, stop playing it (or in this case, change it).

Return to “Guild Wars”