Just a hello!

The call for a hero has sounded. Will it be you?

Moderator: Global Moderators

Just a hello!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 12:30 am

Crystalynn
Hello!

I played with Messiah the other night and he told me I should stop by and check you guys out. My main character is Naiya Liahney (20 monk/mes)

I'm in a guild of just some friends who have played in other games, but some have decided GW is not their game so have left a small handful of us. We love to play together, however there aren't many of us to play with.

Messiah mentioned you were open to new members so I was just curious to learn a bit about you all :) Are many of you in Europe? We are the fun, easy going type. Not super serious gamers, but enjoy gaming.

Feel free to look me up in game sometime! I play mostly after 8pm Central time... I think that's gmt -5 at the moment.

Bye!!

~Crystalynn

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 1:19 am

Futile Resistance
Awesome, glad you're interested. There's some Euros, but most (I think) are uS based. Your central time won't have any conflicts since it's only an hour difference from most of us (Central = -6GMT). But if your friends are nice and all, we'd be glad to have em aboard.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 1:33 am

Crystalynn
Oh ya, we are easy to get along with :) There are only like 4 or 5 of us playing actively, I believe. Originally we all played counterstrike and have just gone back and forth with other games together for years. (some still play CS, too)

good to hear there are some US based players. Love to play with euros, too, of course, but not at 4am :)

Is there a process we need to follow to start playing with you all? :)

I guess our biggest concern is a: if we find it's not a good fit, we wouldn't want hard feelings if we left. (Not expecting that to happen at all, though)

and b: if more of our gaming friends start playing GW, can we vouch for them to be invited once we have proved ourselves? :)

All this is under the assumption, of course, that you are looking for more guildies :)

Thanks for your time!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 1:59 am

Inquisitor
Just get 2 folks to play with you, they vouch, and away we go.

We can get you into the Guild in-game without further ado though, so it's easier to find us.

And the only way there would be hard feelings is if you became irrational ;) Otherwise, it's just a game, you gotta do what you gotta do to enjoy yourself, and if it's not fun, I wouldn't expect you to keep doing it :)
No signature

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 2:43 am

Messiah
Hey Chrystalynn!

Very glad you dropped by to say hello.

Ran a mission with her the other night, and she feels like our kind of people. I mentioned that we try not to take ourselves to seriously, and that seemed to resonate with her.

Like Inquisitor says, no hard feelings as long as everyone in nice about it. Another of our members prefers to say "no asshats", but I wouldn't have asked you to our site if you seemed the type.

By all means, look around the site, drop into to other forums if you like, and I will see you online.

;)

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 5:32 am

Padishar
Hello and welcome :thumb:

We are simply a guild of friends and are always excited to make more...... There is no pressure to be anything except civil to one another. I sincerely hope you feel as welcome as possible, while taking a look see around these parts... ;D

Good Journey

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 5:11 am

Crystalynn
Well, I can't wait to start playin with you :)
I have been keeping my eyes out for Nathan Arizona but he hasn't been online yet same time as I.
You'll have to give me some other names I can look for so we can get to getting to know ya :)

~Crystalynn

P.S. I am online now, for a bit (Naiya Liahney)

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 11:12 am

Inquisitor
http://www.shatteredstar.org/ssx/forums ... php?t=1050

That should be reasonably up to date.
No signature

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 5:09 pm

Scooby
Just came by to say hi, i'm one of the guys Cystalynn plays with, I have 2 characters i'm playing right now, either a W/Mo "The Flounder" or a E/Mo "Chocolate Fire". Both are lvl 20, but i'm mostly playing the E/Mo, look me up in game, doing PVE or PVP.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 6:00 pm

Crystalynn
Okay i went through and added every one of those names to my friends list so I can catch you when you are on :) Hopefully that will work....

~Crystalynn

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 7:17 pm

CoLdBooT
Just thought I'd say Hi too :)

My primary is Graiven Korinth Wa/Mo19, and a few other small toons I'll be working on more once Graiven hits 20.

CoLdBooT is the nick I usually go by (or CB).

In meatspace I'm Adam :)

Hope to meet some of you soon to play with some more real people :) (henchies aren't much for conversations).

CB
Past - DAoC/SWG
Present - EQ2/Guild Wars

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 8:00 pm

Padishar
CoLdBooT wrote: Hope to meet some of you soon to play with some more real people :) (henchies aren't much for conversations).
CB
:lol:

They also seem to like to either get stuck on things or take off running into the middle of nowhere everytime they want to throw a tantum.... :weird:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 9:34 pm

Crystalynn
yea... and good old Orion--always giving us that pretty fireworks display after the battle is over.....................

And does Alesia let you die when no one else is taking damage because she's so stinking busy fighting??????? Guess that's why they call her a healer henchman... hehe

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 9:34 pm

CoLdBooT
Padishar wrote: :lol:

They also seem to like to either get stuck on things or take off running into the middle of nowhere everytime they want to throw a tantum.... :weird:
Definitely!

And does it seem to anyone else that Alesia thinks she's rambo?

And Orion has just excellent timing with his meteor storm (always goes off right at the moment that everything is dead).

:)

At least you aren't stuck if no one was on to play with (that happened all too often in DAoC).

CB
Past - DAoC/SWG
Present - EQ2/Guild Wars

Return to “Guild Wars”