ORG Mission - Notum Assault

The world of Rubi-Ka awaits!

Moderator: Global Moderators

ORG Mission - Notum Assault

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 5:59 pm

Thalastian
SSX is gearing up for its first Notum Tower Assault. The plan is to A) locate a clan Notum Controller Tower which is within the predetermind level range, B) create an assault team, C) take the land from the clans in an assault.

What I need at this point is two things. I need some people to scout out areas of possible targets. There are maps available online which show the Notum Field areas and who owns them. (I recommend scouting in a Yalm or other vehicle)

http://www.anarchy-online.com/content/g ... ntean.html

I am going to need a team of 2-3 people to help me arrange this and get the towers we need and stuff so let me know.

Update

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 9:08 pm

Thalastian
Found our target, its a QL 75 Clan tower located in Avalon near the Main OTAF Base. The coordinates are 2440 x 1906 in the Central Avalon area. If you want to take a look at it you can Whom-pah to Avalon and run SE. If you need a safe haven for OT run to the Main OTAF Base just southwest of the Towers enough OT guards to defend you from anything.

Can I get some commitments from people to push their Characters to level 74-76 for this one?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 2:28 am

SSX-Killjoy
I would, but I am still at level 19.. would take a while to get to level 75.. I think we have several though in the org who are pretty close to it or past it.
================================
I will be forever Shattered Star, but only as an
EXILE can I find peace in this lifetime.
================================

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 1:47 pm

JarodRah
WE can attack some lower lever ones also.
Sc-Fi Gaming
Mechs
Kicking Eds butt in Lore

Return to “Anarchy Online”