Status...

The world of Rubi-Ka awaits!

Moderator: Global Moderators

Status...

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 5:30 pm

NF
Arbiter
Just wondering what stages people are upto at moment.. after my break I don't seem to be bumping into as many SSX members ingame as I was before.. was just wondering if there were particular times more people were playing...

Just to get ball rolling heres my status:
With having just finished moving house, combined with new job I'm a bit skint so I have had to temporarily suspend my Shadowlands account and revert back to the free while I wait. I'm currently putting a Crat through his paces (lvl 24 at moment) just to keep my hand in, his names 'Rhova'. Not really going to put too much effort in as I will be reactivating my SL account with my Keeper ASAP but in the meantime if anyone is around the same levels i'll happily tag along and help you level/give you guided tours/take you shopping whatever you require, just message me..
NF

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 6:17 pm

BlackDove
Taking a break myself.

Probably gonna come back in a week or two.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 7:05 pm

Inquisitor
I actually managed to shoot at some things on n00b island and found a tunnel further in.

Still clueless how to get off n00b island.
No signature

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 7:40 pm

NF
Arbiter
When I finish work tonite I'll put together a specific noob island guide.. as for a noob area it is a pain in the rear end!

edit: did find http://forums.anarchy-online.com/showth ... p?t=385143 if its any help
NF

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 8:14 pm

BlackDove
I managed to get off the n00b island in 15min.

I did have an ARK help me after 10min though heh.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 9:23 pm

JarodRah
Work has been hell :( sorry will start playing more this week, then things should be picking up again soon.

the 16.0 patch sounds like they are going to improve the eye candy on planet a bit, wander if they are going to have more city plots to :)
Sc-Fi Gaming
Mechs
Kicking Eds butt in Lore

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 10:46 pm

NF
Arbiter
From what I have read my favorite updates are gonna be:
Item reclaim has been removed from the game, there will no longer be a need to wait and retrieve your items from a reclaim terminal. You will still need to save as normal and the other debuffing death penality has not changed.
That will make getting back into action much quicker and I hate having to re-add nano/heaking kits to quickbar...
Missions from mission terminals now have a shorter description
Not that I'm a big mission person but one of the reasons i shied away was fighting through the descriptions for locations and targets...
NF

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 12:31 am

BlackDove
It will still be a pain, if you regard pain by right clicking and choosing "update to map", which I do.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 12:41 pm

esd
--- inactive pending review ---
""I like my women like I like my coffee. In a plastic cup.""

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 7:35 pm

Blue Star
I'm usually in AO in another fashion. Unfortunately, until recently that took most of my time.

However, I've ditched my soldier for a while (just wasn't fun playing her) and am now playing again with a new Shade (and loving it :D)

Return to “Anarchy Online”