Back in business....

The world of Rubi-Ka awaits!

Moderator: Global Moderators

Back in business....

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 1:29 pm

NF
Arbiter
Rhorik is back! Yay! Just a few things:

Rhoriks a lvl 73 keeper and must admit I'm in serious need of decent equipment (transferred it all to my free account and sold it to get my new char started - yes regretting it now, hehe). As a result I'm gonna go on a few armour quests so if anyone can offer any suggestions as to which ones are best it would be appreciated. If anyone wants to join me as well they're also welcome...

Also does anyone have an engineer who can get us in TOTW so I can pick up a few of the drops I missed out on before levelling too high?

I have a level 63 doc as well on my SL if anyone is a little lower and needs to team up...

And now my SL account is back I have a level 50 enforcer and a level 20 doc going spare if anyone can make use of em..
NF

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 3:32 pm

NF
Arbiter
Decided I'm gonna go hunting for jobe armour, and though its not quite as good as others for my level it does looks cool and I like the upgradability of it....
NF

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 9:52 am

NF
Arbiter
LOL, my first trip into Elysium and I get killed 30 seconds in by some kinda nasty infector-like beastie... glad i spent 10k to get there :)
NF

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 10:20 am

NF
Arbiter
Got a few of the insignia but apparently I need the tailors instructions, I do know you can get them in subway but I'm way past that level-wise... anyone know of any other places I can get them?
NF

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 11:15 am

Blue Star
You can get them in most Tailor shops - Just strike a conversation with the NPC inside and they should be able to measure you up.

Also, don't forget that you need one measurement per armor piece, so you may need to do several of some (e.g. arms)

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 6:16 pm

NF
Arbiter
Cool, thanx :) :) :thumb:
NF

Return to “Anarchy Online”