Black and white!

A place for us all come together to discuss general topics of interest. Want to chat about music, movies, news, real life, or a game that we don't have a group for? This is the place.

Moderators: General Forum Moderators, Global Moderators

Black and white!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 7:12 pm

Gryphon
Yeah - sorry for teh game spam - i'm going through that phase of rediscovering things, next I'll be craving some network matches of civ... :S

Anyhow - Who has? I can host a game sometime.

(Original - not B+W2 which For the record blows nuts.)
ESO - EU - Ebonheart
Jalfrezi - Khajit DK/Destro
Peeks-Through-Windows - Argonian Templar/Resto

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 12:04 am

Ambush
I bought it at a liquidation place for $5, never got too into it tho....never knew it was online either..
"Ambush, You Have deceived us! I'm gonna hunt you and your ship to the ends of the universe!" --SSC-Fahd "Ham Chronicles"

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 3:00 am

Phrank T Phish
i have it somewhere, never got past the second lvl though... just couldnt get interested. didnt realise it was online, would be interesting to see how that works
No one loves you.
They're just pretending to be nice. But they talk bad about you after you leave the room.
You're gonna die alone.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 4:31 am

Indigo64
Well, the online mode is just a coop or death match between you and another God. (the other player)

I really, really enjoyed the first one (I never got the expenasion though). But I have B&W 1 if you wanna hit me up.

Grab me on Yahoo or MSN any one of the next 10 days and I'll play.

Return to “General Discussions”