7-4

A place for us all come together to discuss general topics of interest. Want to chat about music, movies, news, real life, or a game that we don't have a group for? This is the place.

Moderators: General Forum Moderators, Global Moderators

7-4

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 4:12 pm

Indigo64
So someone I work with was telling me this story of his son doing odd things... he needed his computer looked at, so he brought it in and told me that he did funky stuff to it - I haven't seen the computer yet, but this should be enough to don the bunny suit:

One day, he got a call from his son because he had let him borrow the car (since he didn't have one). He called up and said that the car wasn't working, and that white smoke was pouring out of the car's engine.

So he goes down to look, gets in and starts it up - sure enough, white smoke pours out.

He gets his oil change kit and heads back to the car. Drains the oil - gets 7 quarts of oil out of a 4 quart capacity engine. It was boiling out of the engine and onto the manifold. His son's idea of "taking care" of the car was to put oil in it every morning.

I'm scared. Really.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 4:30 pm

Ambush
LOL

My buddy the other day when he picked me up and decided to go through this huge puddle infront of my building(in the huge pot hole). I think u under estimate the size of this puddle, its at least 30ft by 12ft. Anywho we went flying thru it and got all the cars infont of my building soaked and all the people on the other side of the cars too :).
But after we started to drive off his car started to make a put put noise, we made it to the first intersection where we stalled...Ended up getting it to start up and drove to my buddy's place. We chilled and yada yada yada, the time to leave came. We got in the car started up and boy did it make even worse put put noises, backed out of the drive way and stalled again. He got it taken in, he's got water in everything imaginable, the engine, all the pistons haha oh but it was a fun ride....
"Ambush, You Have deceived us! I'm gonna hunt you and your ship to the ends of the universe!" --SSC-Fahd "Ham Chronicles"

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 8:27 pm

Futile Resistance
I bet the kid "took care" of his computer by dusting it everyday with an upside can of compressed air :p

Return to “General Discussions”