Been meaning to post this...

A place for us all come together to discuss general topics of interest. Want to chat about music, movies, news, real life, or a game that we don't have a group for? This is the place.

Moderators: General Forum Moderators, Global Moderators

Been meaning to post this...

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 10:27 pm

Indigo64
I don't know if anyone cares, or wants to find out his info, but I reconnected with Paladin last year, so if you'd like contact details, I know I was looking for him for a while... I have 'em.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 10:35 pm

Inquisitor
By all means point him over here. If he's interested, we're easy enough to find.
No signature

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 11:25 pm

Ambush
For sure point him over here :thumb:
"Ambush, You Have deceived us! I'm gonna hunt you and your ship to the ends of the universe!" --SSC-Fahd "Ham Chronicles"

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 12:11 am

Stracius
Didn't really know him well enough to want to contact him, but it's good to hear he's still around and kickin'. Say hi to him on our behalf, in case he doesn't wish to stop by here :p
hoott19 wrote:There are many drinks that are drunk by the people.So, the mostly, person like to have beer. They like because of it's benifit. The benifiti is that it hepls to reduce fat from the body and make the mental calm.
[WoW] This type of games should be up dated as soon as possible. Because there are many people that ere very found of such games. As these are very help full for make the brain power full and strong. So, mentaly strongness is the need of this presant era.

Return to “General Discussions”