MINI GAMES

A place for us all come together to discuss general topics of interest. Want to chat about music, movies, news, real life, or a game that we don't have a group for? This is the place.

Moderators: General Forum Moderators, Global Moderators

MINI GAMES

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 11:18 am

Mil
Interesting title isnt it? lol..
well, let us get to the point...

I play WoW (hey, even if you play another game.. continue reading please) and am in SSX guild now, my rank is not a member yet tho.
I like it when members do stuff, grouping for quests/instances or just help others.
Well, the SSX activities are nice but still, I feel like there is something missing.. yes, we need Mini Games.

Let me explain :cool:

Imagine a fishing contest? or a marathon? lol
or a game I call "The Treasure!"
The Treasure is all about solving puzzles and advancing through the puzzles to reach the final checkpoint that holds the treasure.. usually played by teams cuz if you do it alone, you might get stuck :smack:

There are lots of Mini Games that we can do in every game, we just need some of us to arrange these games in order for the majority to play it.

Some other cool stuff like drawing a picture by having players stand next to eachothers, group dance, whoever asks the best noob question lol.. no offense, just for fun.. or we can do the BEST style (wear something cool, all about looks). or even Hide and Seek!!

As for some other stuff if you play WoW, you can think of extreme stuff to do or should I say: Things that you can do only in some games..
WoW e.g., we can group raid horde Cities naked for fun (well, its fun for us but annoying for hordes, might be a bad idea but its still for fun? and the game allows us to fight :rolleyes: ), Fireworks Festival!
Do you still remember the Arena in the STV? we can all go there and just mass fight SSX, hit guildies for fun lol.

I hope to see some more ideas for more Mini Games, and I hope that some of the old members or leaders/officers will encourage the idea and plan/work on making some Mini Games soon, as for me, I am ready to help in managing some Mini Games in WoW if needed. As for other games, I am sure some members will like the idea of having Mini Games and will support in anyway they can by giving some more ideas for a Mini Game or helping in managing them.

You may reply with any comments or ideas.
Thanks in advance, Mil.
Friendship is the color of Life.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 12:12 pm

Monamy
I so love the idea of this Mini Games..
Specially for those who played the game for some time, it might
just seem boring doing the whole same story again and again, like
Kill this, Kill that, Comeplete this quest but killing/gathering/exploring/...

We really need something enjoyable that all the member can take place in...

I'm suggesting something...
how about Best <job> in Guild kinda game?

We do a contest for Mages, for example, and make some tournament
to see who's the best PvP Mage in our guild by making duels and such...
(inspired by the Arena idea)

I like that idea that involves best looking equips, might sound strange
but funny to think of..

I'll be coming back with lots of other ideas, but I'm hungry right now ^^;

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 11:38 pm

Dodotorpedo
on EU SSX we used to have GNOME races, everyone would reroll a lvl 1 gnome alt and race from X to X (for example, we did Darnassus too Gadgetzan)

By the end of the race nobody is level 1 anymore though, area discovered xp! :p

Return to “General Discussions”