WOW = omg

A place for us all come together to discuss general topics of interest. Want to chat about music, movies, news, real life, or a game that we don't have a group for? This is the place.

Moderators: General Forum Moderators, Global Moderators

WOW = omg

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 2:14 pm

Riccko
I am of the opinion that my life belongs to this community, and as long as I live it is my privilege to do for it whatever I can.

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 5:55 pm

M.Steiner
I reckon it's bull tbh, Rick. I read it last week and initially found it funny, until i remembered a few things it claims happened aren't actually possible in WoW..

Like if this guy repeatedly ganked this womans character, you would automatically think she was of the opposite faction, as alliance vs alliance for example cannot fight each other outside of a arena, only duel. So okay..
However it then goes on to say that she had threatened him and he had given her his address. How did they manage that when horde/alliance can't talk to each other ingame? .. Think it's made up. :p
(Unless they weren't on a pvp server and used alts of the same faction as one another to be able to communicate, but it doesn't mention any of that in the story, and i doubt it)
"My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings:
Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair!"
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare,
The lone and level sands stretch far away.

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 7:36 pm

BlackDove
It's possible he had an alliance alt for verbal harassment and the horde main for ganking.

yeh

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 7:47 pm

Riccko
Well yeh i did actually think that

and yes your right on the alliance horde part

but still its worth a look and yes its funny

plus "never open your door to strangers" :D
I am of the opinion that my life belongs to this community, and as long as I live it is my privilege to do for it whatever I can.

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 8:07 pm

esd
BlackDove wrote:It's possible he had an alliance alt for verbal harassment and the horde main for ganking.
Apparently you can't have a Horde character on a PvP server you already have an Alliance character on.
""I like my women like I like my coffee. In a plastic cup.""

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 10:29 pm

BlackDove
Two accounts.

wow

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 10:58 am

Riccko
Apparently you can't have a Horde character on a PvP server you already have an Alliance character on.
Really!! Well i didn't know that.

But it does make you wonder why would you really want to keep hassling someone anyway???

Re: wow

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 11:54 am

Anubis
Site Admin
Riccko wrote:
Really!! Well i didn't know that.

But it does make you wonder why would you really want to keep hassling someone anyway???
Some people find it fun. I find my mind wandering back to STV and EPL...
"Perhaps this is what I have always wished for since that day. The loss and destruction of all. That's right, one must destroy before creating. In that case, if my conscience becomes a hindrance to me, then I will simply erase it. I have no other choice but to move forward....therefore!" - Lelouch vi Britannia/Zero, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch

Forever an eXile and proud of it!

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 7:02 pm

SoulSeeker
Or perhaps their crap at ingame pvp and think they can do better rl .... kinda sad if u ask me.

ps Platinum kicked me, coz i cant give them 110% commitment,cant wait till these kids get jobs and bills coming in at them rekon they wont be so committed then.

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 7:47 pm

M.Steiner
SoulSeeker wrote:Platinum kicked me, coz i cant give them 110% commitment
I guess that kinda goes with the whole raiding guild thing, i don't think a person should have to commit so much of their time to a game just to be able to remain in a guild. You should just be able to logon whenever you feel like it, have some fun and play with your friends. Unfortunately not every guild is like this place though...
Screw em mate, i'm sure there must be some other guilds out there that will take you in as a person rather than someone to add to their raiding roster. :)
"My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings:
Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair!"
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare,
The lone and level sands stretch far away.

Return to “General Discussions”