Raarww Ruhn goes UK!

A place for us all come together to discuss general topics of interest. Want to chat about music, movies, news, real life, or a game that we don't have a group for? This is the place.

Moderators: General Forum Moderators, Global Moderators

Raarww Ruhn goes UK!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 2:04 am

Ruhn
Yesyes its supertrue going there for a month... Im aiming for Scotland and its Highlands.

My boat will Arrive at the 11th of march in Hull ...and im wondering if someone from the SSX crew is doing nothing at that time. Maby someone wants to do the West Highland Way with me and a friend of mine ooorrr some other stuff (that includes beer, Mc Donalds and being lazy).

Ill be traveling with just my uber big backpack, some money and a friend, no agenda, dates, time schemes, places or anything. I know its kinda late but, if you have a free weekend, or some spare free days.. just let me know and feel free to tag allong :)

rarrww
Chuck Norris beat Halo 2 on Legendary using only the strafe buttons and flashlight -.-

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 12:16 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
I have a few weeks off for Easter (but too much work to be going on with during that time heh), so if you're passing through or near St. Helens in Merseyside give me a yell :thumb:

And enjoy your trip!
"Perhaps this is what I have always wished for since that day. The loss and destruction of all. That's right, one must destroy before creating. In that case, if my conscience becomes a hindrance to me, then I will simply erase it. I have no other choice but to move forward....therefore!" - Lelouch vi Britannia/Zero, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch

Forever an eXile and proud of it!

Return to “General Discussions”