Tiddlywinks

A place for us all come together to discuss general topics of interest. Want to chat about music, movies, news, real life, or a game that we don't have a group for? This is the place.

Moderators: General Forum Moderators, Global Moderators

Tiddlywinks

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 7:51 am

Stracius
I kid, I kid.

This is a bit late I suppose, but I couldn't access the forums earlier for some reason. Merry Christmas, happy new year, and joyful holidays to everyone.
hoott19 wrote:There are many drinks that are drunk by the people.So, the mostly, person like to have beer. They like because of it's benifit. The benifiti is that it hepls to reduce fat from the body and make the mental calm.
[WoW] This type of games should be up dated as soon as possible. Because there are many people that ere very found of such games. As these are very help full for make the brain power full and strong. So, mentaly strongness is the need of this presant era.

Re: Tiddlywinks

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 12:47 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
Yep, apologies for the downtime earlier. I am surprised we are back up now tbh - the database server was down for some reason, and I was not anticipating anyone being around at the data center to fix it until after Boxing Day. Clearly, and thankfully, I was wrong :)

But to the point of the thread, Merry Christmas to everyone. Hope you all had a nice day, and I hope that you all have a great New Year!
"Perhaps this is what I have always wished for since that day. The loss and destruction of all. That's right, one must destroy before creating. In that case, if my conscience becomes a hindrance to me, then I will simply erase it. I have no other choice but to move forward....therefore!" - Lelouch vi Britannia/Zero, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch

Forever an eXile and proud of it!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 1:53 pm

Inquisitor
I sent a note to our elves in the datacenter. And voila :)
No signature

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 8:38 pm

Isileth
Yeah I managed to say it to a few in irc but to everyone else hope you had a great Christmas and have a Happy New Year!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 8:47 pm

M.Steiner
Merry Christmas!. Hope everyone had a great day yesterday and hopefully enjoys the rest of the holiday's & New Year.
2009 has been pretty s****y here so here's to hoping 2010 is a lot better!. :thumb:
"My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings:
Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair!"
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare,
The lone and level sands stretch far away.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 2:05 am

Stracius
Anubis wrote:until after Boxing Day
I just today found out what that is; visiting my British grandmother, and to my memory I've never heard that term before. I feel so proud of myself that I actually know what you're talking about :lol:
hoott19 wrote:There are many drinks that are drunk by the people.So, the mostly, person like to have beer. They like because of it's benifit. The benifiti is that it hepls to reduce fat from the body and make the mental calm.
[WoW] This type of games should be up dated as soon as possible. Because there are many people that ere very found of such games. As these are very help full for make the brain power full and strong. So, mentaly strongness is the need of this presant era.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 2:08 am

Anubis
Site Admin
Stracius wrote:
Anubis wrote:until after Boxing Day
I just today found out what that is; visiting my British grandmother, and to my memory I've never heard that term before. I feel so proud of myself that I actually know what you're talking about :lol:
Whoops. It isn't a global thing? I always thought it was - sorry for the confusion :lol:

As for visiting your Grandmother, hope you have enjoyed the snow and ice more than I have - oh for the usual 15 degrees and rain :)

Also, thanks to Ed for poking people. Your efforts to get us back up are appreciated as always!
"Perhaps this is what I have always wished for since that day. The loss and destruction of all. That's right, one must destroy before creating. In that case, if my conscience becomes a hindrance to me, then I will simply erase it. I have no other choice but to move forward....therefore!" - Lelouch vi Britannia/Zero, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:45 am

Stracius
I guess I should've specified British born and raised, but she lives in South Carolina. I've avoided the New England snow storm (laughs & points at Ed) - 65F (18C) during the day, 40F (4C) at night... colder than typical, but I'm in my t-shirt and have no complaints.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:53 am

Inquisitor
Whoops. It isn't a global thing?
It is. Strac was just asleep when that came up in the curriculum.

:)
No signature

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:57 pm

esd
Ho ho ho.
""I like my women like I like my coffee. In a plastic cup.""

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:02 am

Anubis
Site Admin
Happy New Year all :) Hope everyone has a good one to see in the new decade!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:03 am

Isileth
Happy New Year everyone!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:23 am

enlightened
Happy New Year everybody! Warm wishes to all :cool:

Return to “General Discussions”