Dark Horizons - M.A.V. beta

A place for us all come together to discuss general topics of interest. Want to chat about music, movies, news, real life, or a game that we don't have a group for? This is the place.

Moderators: General Forum Moderators, Global Moderators

Dark Horizons - M.A.V. beta

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:38 pm

JarodRah
Hi all,

For those of you who played in the original Dark Horizons, Max Gaming is bringing back Faction Wars and Comcent in a new version called DH : Mechanized assault vehicle. I am no longer with Max Gaming day to day but i am still helping with the new title.

If you like MW and can play once a week I am sure they would love help with their current Alpha testing of combat. NOTE: Combat is based on the unreleased instant action version of Lore: Aftermath (so more like MW)

If interested head over to http://www.playmech.com

I hope to see a few of you there, and also the other Mech games coming out this year :)
Sc-Fi Gaming
Mechs
Kicking Eds butt in Lore

Re: Dark Horizons - M.A.V. beta

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:04 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
You aren't with MGT anymore Adrian? Wow, that is a surprise to hear.

Glad to see things seemingly going well though if this new title is any indication :) Not sure I'd have enough time right now to be an involved alpha tester, but I wish MGT all the best in this - always been good people.
"Perhaps this is what I have always wished for since that day. The loss and destruction of all. That's right, one must destroy before creating. In that case, if my conscience becomes a hindrance to me, then I will simply erase it. I have no other choice but to move forward....therefore!" - Lelouch vi Britannia/Zero, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch

Forever an eXile and proud of it!

Re: Dark Horizons - M.A.V. beta

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:10 pm

JarodRah
Yes and no, I still help them, but I took a job with Nickelodeon last year as Executive Producer. Sometimes things need to change to get better for all :)
Sc-Fi Gaming
Mechs
Kicking Eds butt in Lore

Return to “General Discussions”