Future game plan?

A place for us all come together to discuss general topics of interest. Want to chat about music, movies, news, real life, or a game that we don't have a group for? This is the place.

Moderators: General Forum Moderators, Global Moderators

Future game plan?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 3:12 am

Ozone
Heya folks. Circumstances have dropped me into a position where I picked up a new machine, and as a result, I've gotten back into online gaming a bit. Just wondering if there's any plans or interest in a semi-solid guild presence in any current or soon to be MMOs (aside from the current Eve community), including, but not exclusive to;
Gw2 (pvp)
MWO
Firefall
Planetside 2
Been bouncing about in these for a few hours a week and was wondering if there's going to be enough of us about to start running together.
"Rarely is the questioned asked: Is our children learning?" George Bush, Jan. 11, 2000

Re: Future game plan?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:02 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
I at least still have most of an eye on Firefall - though I'm waiting for it to be more 'finished' before I jump back into it again.

There are a few of us interested in it, so hopefully something will come of that. Not sure about the other games you list though.
"Perhaps this is what I have always wished for since that day. The loss and destruction of all. That's right, one must destroy before creating. In that case, if my conscience becomes a hindrance to me, then I will simply erase it. I have no other choice but to move forward....therefore!" - Lelouch vi Britannia/Zero, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch

Forever an eXile and proud of it!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:43 pm

M.Steiner
I'll still be interested in playing Firefall when they get some of the content I want implemented in there, provided a group of us here are playing when that time comes. Otherwise I probably won't touch it much.
As for the others; I took some time away from GW2 to play Dishonored, AC3 etc when they released last year and have been back in once or twice since but kinda lost interested in it if I'm honest. Just haven't had a desire to play. Maybe I will again one day - good thing with F2P games hehe.
MWO - Never had an interest for mech stuff personally.
PS2 - Kept meaning to give this another try but haven't gotten around to it yet. I'd still like to but I don't know when that'll be.

I know you specifically mentioned MMOs and I don't know how long this will last of course, but we currently have a region in SimCity atm which 9 of us are playing in. There's still quite a few problems with the game but it's great when it's working, you're more than welcome to come join us if you're into games like that Oz :thumb:

Future MMOs? There is only one I have any particular interest for atm and that is World of Darkness, which they'll be showing a bit of next month at the EVE fanfest so I read. I will be following that one very closely when they start churning more details out. Oh and probably project Titan from Blizz given how much I used to enjoy WoW, whatever that turns out to be.
Don't know of any others of the top of my head, none which have caught my attention at least :)
"My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings:
Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair!"
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare,
The lone and level sands stretch far away.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:18 pm

enlightened
I have an entry exam for Masters in a month but after that hopefully i'll be able to join everyone in whatever adventure :D

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:16 am

SL33PY
Our EVE posse is getting more and more active, been counting 10+ numbers (yes with alts) more and more.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:04 pm

Chimera
Still knee-deep in Mechwarrior Online; mostly given up on GW2 (though I play with my wife occasionally).
Pain is weakness leaving your body.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 2:46 am

Rock-n-Roll
I hope to get into MW2 if I can ever scrounge the money for a new rig. My old one can;t handle it.

Return to “General Discussions”