Taste of Random

A place for us all come together to discuss general topics of interest. Want to chat about music, movies, news, real life, or a game that we don't have a group for? This is the place.

Moderators: General Forum Moderators, Global Moderators

Re: Taste of Random

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 11:15 pm

M.Steiner
I can relate to some of this myself too, though for different reasons. I wish you all the best in your path ahead though! :)
Khizune wrote:I might even start recording!
Sounds good ^^
Give us a shout if/when you do as we can give you access to the SSX channel on YouTube ;D
"My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings:
Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair!"
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare,
The lone and level sands stretch far away.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 11:54 pm

SL33PY
and broadcast rights on twitch

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 11:05 am

Khizune
Well things just got harder. The hard disc drive in my computer is damaged and causing constant lock ups with everything. If anyone read the original post i apologize i over reacted heh. Bad habit to state things before confirming. Leap before looking kinda thing.
Infinity can be everything. And it can be nothing
I inhabit the nothingness
And from it I create everything.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:51 am

Khizune
Hey guys just a small update. I'm not dead! That kinda stuff. So, where to start? Well, I can say that im truly addicted to Planetside 2. I run with the Pink Fairies on the Connery server and maintain the role of Engineer support. Uhh, my job/life situation hasn't changed unfortunately. Depression isn't being kind and it sucks away any motivation and will everyday. But there is a light in my life. A beautiful girlfriend who I love with all my soul. I wish I could say there was more good but there isnt and I guess thats just how it goes. Miss you guys and hope Star Citizen becomes a thing soon so I can introduce myself proper.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 4:03 pm

M.Steiner
Hey hey.
Sorry to hear about your RL circumstances not improving much but happy to hear you have some positive to report in there too!. Keep your chin up :)
The "full" Star Citizen experience is still a little way away (FPS will be here very, very soon though ^^) but a few of us have already started playing some games of Arena Commander in there and actually created our organization just yesterday. If you fancy tagging along for some games every now and then before the game is more complete just give us a shout. The more the merrier ;D

(What is your name in SC btw? I'll send you an invite to the org!)
"My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings:
Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair!"
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare,
The lone and level sands stretch far away.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 3:24 pm

Khizune
I think I use the name Spacefox Zeta...I'm not sure since I havent been on it much. Computer cant handle it and all. I got ARK for steams free weekend had a issue with win10 that made me reset back to 8.1 and im back up and running just now finally. ARK was amazing and im a big Dino nerd when I can interact with them like you can in ARK. Unfortunately the weekend is up and the game is no longer mine :sweat:

Here's a few vids that showcase it pretty well. Theyre both awesome.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FW9vsrPWujI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-8ZP7UoRV8

Been jumping around games again but I'm drawn to the games that are fun with friends and I always have minecraft

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:41 am

Khizune
I couldn't leave my warrior side in Null when I quit it seems. When i got back into Eve I flew around a bit thinking about what I would do. The answer came simple enough as I had countless blueprints stored in Jita.

So flash forward another day and I'm settled in Vaankalen, a wonderful and quiet system three jumps from Jita. My assets in Null are pretty much liquified or on sale. Vaankalen has become a home and I feel secure in the system. Another day passes and a character by the name Wizard Buster moves in. He flies a Catalyst and what I personally know of the Catalyst is its a gank ship. Well tuned for quickly killing barges in groups or a frigate by itself.

Now I'm aware of him and as suspected he began coming back to the system station in capsules and with a bright flashing combat tag. He's ganking ships. For a few days I leave him be as I had more important things to do like build a long held blueprint copy and get out of poverty.

A few more days pass and things are better so I decide to mine in system. Wizard is online and in system. He warps into the asteroid field that myself and another mining frigate are occupying, and then he warps off. Minutes pass and he comes back in a small ship and begins bumping miners to check for AFKers and finds one. During this time I made it clear that I would react if he engaged anyone in the field by keeping a lock on him.

After bumping the miner away from his rock, Wizard warps off again. Its clear whats about to happen so I move closer to the AFK miner and prepare. My own frigate fitted with an ECM Jammer specific to Wizards ships. As expected Wizard warps back onto grid with a Catalyst and burns for the AFK miner. I lock onto him and as soon as he engages the miner i turn on the ECM. My drones charge forward to attack the new threat and police warp onto grid to crush the pirate acts of the Catalyst. My ECM all the while trying its best to jam out the Catalysts systems fails, and the AFK miner is killed then murdered in his capsule. Wizard isnt getting off the field though as the police have locked down all his systems and my drones have torn away all his armor.

The Catalyst explodes and the pod is ejected, getting away before I could achieve a lock and kill it. I regret not being able to save the AFKer but its my first kill since being back and it was fun. This was a long story for a simple sentence lol.

http://www.shatteredstar.org/groups/eve ... ll_id=5981

The tale continued later that morning as Wizard attempted to kill Khi herself, but Khi saw it coming and adjusted her mining frigate to have a high shield tank. The would-be killer warped on top of her frigate and opened fire paying no attention to the Concord Police still on grid. This was the final attempt as earlier in the day he sent me a mail admitting defeat in his own way.

Return to “General Discussions”