FF14

A place for us all come together to discuss general topics of interest. Want to chat about music, movies, news, real life, or a game that we don't have a group for? This is the place.

Moderators: General Forum Moderators, Global Moderators

Re: FF14

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 4:37 am

Futile Resistance
I'm slowly chipping away at it (only lvl 33 BLM on Ultros). Wrapping up my final semester of grad school so preparing for my oral exam and job searching is taking alot of time from power gaming.

I find it's quite enjoyable to have the game up while marathoning a TV show or anime on the 2nd monitor.

Re: FF14

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 5:25 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
Ahem...shameless bumping from the depths of time...

Slightly later than originally planned, but I'm finally installing this and going to get stuck in. It looks like Odin has become the unofficial UK server in the time since QD originally signed up, so I'm likely to roll there I think unless anyone can advise otherwise?

Doubt there's anyone still playing after all this time, but if anyone is, shout at me :) Will post my character name when this is done patching and I've rolled!

EDIT: Looks like I'm rolling on Phoenix after all, since Odin is full!
"Perhaps this is what I have always wished for since that day. The loss and destruction of all. That's right, one must destroy before creating. In that case, if my conscience becomes a hindrance to me, then I will simply erase it. I have no other choice but to move forward....therefore!" - Lelouch vi Britannia/Zero, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch

Forever an eXile and proud of it!

Return to “General Discussions”