Fleetwood Mac

A place for us all come together to discuss general topics of interest. Want to chat about music, movies, news, real life, or a game that we don't have a group for? This is the place.

Moderators: General Forum Moderators, Global Moderators

Fleetwood Mac

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 4:04 pm

M.Steiner
Well, I've already been to see one legend this year so why not make it two? I bought tickets for Fleetwood Mac last year as a family Christmas present and whilst we only just got to actually see them last night, they were more than worth the wait!
I don't think another act will ever top seeing Sir Paul McCartney in Liverpool for me (he was a Beatle ffs lol) nevertheless, Fleetwood Mac were incredible last night. Not quite as long a show as what Paul put on (though there aren't many artists who play for 3 hours straight to be fair) but the setlist could not have been better really.

No matter how old you are or whether you're a fan of theirs or not you will have heard some of their music before, and probably lots of it. You just can't not have unless you've been living under a rock your entire life. Legends as I say. I've commented before but you just don't get bands like this anymore and is why most of my favourite music tends to be older stuff.
Instead, today we have the likes of One Direction, Kanye West, Lady Gaga, Justin Bieber, Katy Perry etc... You look at the 60s and 70s and you've got who? The Beatles, Pink Floyd, Led Zeppelin, David Bowie, Queen, The Rolling Stones, Aerosmith, Bob Dylan, Jimi Hendrix, The Jackson 5 etc (and Fleetwood Mac themselves). The list goes on. There's still some good stuff out there ofc but the music industry today is pretty terrible in comparison, imo. Each to their own and all that.
Anyhow, I took my camera once again to capture some mementos and thought I would share!

PHOTOS
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image

VIDEOS
SETLIST Don't have any other gigs planned for the rest of the year now but will keep an eye on who's touring and see what I fancy/can afford. Hope you enjoy the vids and if they come your way at some point, be sure to go see them if you can. Fantastic! :thumb:
"My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings:
Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair!"
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare,
The lone and level sands stretch far away.

Re: Fleetwood Mac

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 8:51 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
Finally had a chance to look through some of these. Really glad you had a blast and it was a good show mate! :)

The pics and vids look great too - you must have had great seats! I also love how you recorded the Todd Howard song for me :p
"Perhaps this is what I have always wished for since that day. The loss and destruction of all. That's right, one must destroy before creating. In that case, if my conscience becomes a hindrance to me, then I will simply erase it. I have no other choice but to move forward....therefore!" - Lelouch vi Britannia/Zero, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch

Forever an eXile and proud of it!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 9:35 pm

SL33PY
one of my father's all time favorites

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 12:49 pm

M.Steiner
Same with my Mum :)
"My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings:
Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair!"
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare,
The lone and level sands stretch far away.

Return to “General Discussions”