E3 2017 videos you may have missed

A place for us all come together to discuss general topics of interest. Want to chat about music, movies, news, real life, or a game that we don't have a group for? This is the place.

Moderators: General Forum Moderators, Global Moderators

E3 2017 videos you may have missed

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:24 pm

M.Steiner
Going to put these in a thread of their own since there are so many of them!

I've been compiling a list of videos I've come across during the course of E3 which cover new trailers & gameplay footage which you won't have seen at the conferences. With so much stuff coming out of E3 it's very easy to miss stuff, and it's impossible to simultaneously watch all of the stage demos across YouTube, Twitch etc so I thought I'd post these up incase there's anything you guys have missed and might be of interested in. I have linked some of these on Discord over the last few days so you may have already seen a few of them on there but there's a lot of others here which I haven't:
If I come across any others between posting this thread and E3 ending, I'll be sure to edit them in to the bottom of the list. Enjoy! :thumb:
"My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings:
Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair!"
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare,
The lone and level sands stretch far away.

Re: E3 2017 videos you may have missed

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 3:12 am

Anubis
Site Admin
As I said on Discord mate, thank you very much indeed for this! As you say, it's been impossible to keep up with everything at once so great to have these to look through for what I've missed :)

Going to spend my day tomorrow working my way through these and writing up my E3 review methinks :D
"Perhaps this is what I have always wished for since that day. The loss and destruction of all. That's right, one must destroy before creating. In that case, if my conscience becomes a hindrance to me, then I will simply erase it. I have no other choice but to move forward....therefore!" - Lelouch vi Britannia/Zero, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch

Forever an eXile and proud of it!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:21 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
A few interesting ones here that had indeed slipped past me over the course of the week! Ignoring those I already knew of or had made my mind up on, I've added the following to my watch list (or, in some cases, my watch more closely list) :)
  • Rain of Reflections
  • Kingdom Come Deliverance
  • Hidden Agenda
  • Vampyr
  • Yakuza 6
Appreciate you posting these up once again bud! The top two at least I definitely would have completely missed if you hadn't! :)
"Perhaps this is what I have always wished for since that day. The loss and destruction of all. That's right, one must destroy before creating. In that case, if my conscience becomes a hindrance to me, then I will simply erase it. I have no other choice but to move forward....therefore!" - Lelouch vi Britannia/Zero, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch

Forever an eXile and proud of it!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 12:44 am

M.Steiner
Nps mate! Good to see a few more games have come to your attention from it! ;)

I've just added another 3 videos for Lost Sphere (ignore the VR bit in the title, it's not), Agony and Hunt: Showdown :thumb:
"My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings:
Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair!"
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare,
The lone and level sands stretch far away.

Return to “General Discussions”