Dance in the vampire bund

Discuss your favourite Anime series here. No linking to or discussing, means of downloading episodes/series allowed.

Moderators: Global Moderators, Anime Moderators

Dance in the vampire bund

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:49 am

Cyma
I started to watch this a 2 nights ago. At the beginning I wasn't sure about, the graphics was going too far on my taste on some parts (adult situations), but decided to go for a third episode... This show is actually really good, different from other vampire stuff. Last show I really liked was Blood, but this one is different and the story is actually not bad at all, nice little humor touch and also dramatic side of it. Action is also well balanced, not to far and bring a good fantastic side.

Graphic wise, they have good drawers too hehe =)

Well im not fully done with it, at episode 8 but atm if you like vampire stuff go for it but be aware there is some adult situation that would aggravated alot alot of people, more than usual..
Huh?

Re: Dance in the vampire bund

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:12 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
From what I saw of this whilst it was airing, I had always assumed it was an ero-anime and left it well alone for that reason. Is that not the case?

If not, I'll look a little closer into it. Not sure vampire stuff is generally my thing, but it does no harm to look :)
"Perhaps this is what I have always wished for since that day. The loss and destruction of all. That's right, one must destroy before creating. In that case, if my conscience becomes a hindrance to me, then I will simply erase it. I have no other choice but to move forward....therefore!" - Lelouch vi Britannia/Zero, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch

Forever an eXile and proud of it!

Re: Dance in the vampire bund

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:22 pm

Cyma
Na its not hehe There's a few adult situation, I believe mainly in the 2 first episodes but after that it get better =)
Huh?

Return to “Anime”