Holy crap

Discuss your favourite Anime series here. No linking to or discussing, means of downloading episodes/series allowed.

Moderators: Global Moderators, Anime Moderators

Holy crap

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:40 pm

M.Steiner
Just seen this.
Now normally I would have felt sick at the thought of this and wouldn't have even entertained the idea, I mean, out of the 260+ anime I have on my watched list I still consider Monster to be one of the best shows I've ever seen and my #1 personal favourite anime. Under any other circumstances it should be left well alone. But coming from HBO and Del Toro?. The network which has produced some of the very best drama on television?, including 3 of my top 5 shows?. Hell yes. Count me interested.

Please don't let this fall through.
In HBO we trust. Please don't mess it up!
:D
"My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings:
Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair!"
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare,
The lone and level sands stretch far away.

Re: Holy crap

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:13 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
Hmmmm, hope this is good for your sake - I know how much Monster means to you!

Never really clicked with me to the same degree though. If it's good, I'll probably give it a so and see what they do, but I can't pretend I'll be overly hyped for it :blank:
"Perhaps this is what I have always wished for since that day. The loss and destruction of all. That's right, one must destroy before creating. In that case, if my conscience becomes a hindrance to me, then I will simply erase it. I have no other choice but to move forward....therefore!" - Lelouch vi Britannia/Zero, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch

Forever an eXile and proud of it!

Return to “Anime”