It has been fantastic...

Our US players can be found on the Mannoroth PVP server!

Moderators: Global Moderators, WoW =US= Moderators

It has been fantastic...

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 3:03 am

Jophiel
But I must bid Shattered Star Exiles adeu.

I have had a great time in this guild and have learned a whole bunch. In fact, you guys gave me my first MC clear! The friendships I've forged are great and I like to think that most of you are family.

However, I feel that I must move on. SSX is a very friendly relaxed guild; I understand this and respect this. The only issue is that I and others want to experience end game content.

I'm sure some of you will be hurt by my decision while others may not even care. Take note that anyone that does come with me is doing so solely on their on accord.

I hope all of you a great future and much success. In the end we are all still on the same server. I am more than willing to help out with any problems, quests, or groups that need a tank (or dps warrior :) ). I hope you all can look past guild tags and still see us for what we were and still are, friends.

-Chris

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 4:43 am

QuantumDelta
Don't make me come hunt you down!
"Then, to hide their frailty, they hurt those who are kind.
I whisper farewell to this ugly world and dance nimbly with brilliant wings of red."

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 9:15 am

Rlyan
I will also be saying farewell to SSX. It was a hard decision for me to make, but I have decided that this is the best move for me at this time.

I have no worries that my friendships with all of you will remain strong as ever. As Jophiel mentioned, we are all still on the same server. I still hope to be asked to help with quests, fill a spot in a group, or just hanging out near Ironforge dueling.

I've been a member of SSX for two years now, and I'd like to think that I am taking a part of it with me into the future. I have learned so much, made great friends, and forged familial bonds. These bonds will never be broken, no matter what guild tabard I wear, or whichever game I play.

I love you all!

Chris
Chris Clarke
ckclarke@vt.edu

Where would you be if it weren't for all the druids' help in World War III?!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 2:21 pm

Achara
These farewell messages always do far more harm to a guild than if you leave and whisper people who ask you about it.

I t will make it even harder on those of our family that remain together when all of the others you have asked to leave with you add their good byes.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 2:32 pm

M.Steiner
Deja vu :p

Just thought i'd mention that just because you guys may not be part of our WoW:US group anymore it doesn't mean to say you have to leave the SSX community completely, unless you actually want to that is. You could always stay SSX outside of WoW if you wanted to, there might be some other game/s in the future that you decide you wanna play with us. Several people pursued their raiding interest from the EU group a while back and still remain here. :)
"My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings:
Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair!"
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare,
The lone and level sands stretch far away.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 5:39 pm

Alorah
You could just take out the character you want to end-game stuff with. You don't have to take every character out of the guild. To me, taking out all the characters just leaves bad feeling. I say this from both feeling them and receiving them (many times on the receiving end). I don't see why you have to leave though, you seemed to get quite a lot of end-game stuff on your hunter prior to BC through PuGs.

I'm not going to try to coerce you, knowing what an opposite effect that has on myself, but I do urge you to think about why you're leaving and why you should stay.

All-in-all, I hate to see you go entirely (especially since this will be the second time to me) and I'd like you to stay if not in the game or just not on Jophiel.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 6:39 pm

Jophiel
Alorah wrote:You could just take out the character you want to end-game stuff with. You don't have to take every character out of the guild. To me, taking out all the characters just leaves bad feeling. I say this from both feeling them and receiving them (many times on the receiving end). I don't see why you have to leave though, you seemed to get quite a lot of end-game stuff on your hunter prior to BC through PuGs.

I'm not going to try to coerce you, knowing what an opposite effect that has on myself, but I do urge you to think about why you're leaving and why you should stay.

All-in-all, I hate to see you go entirely (especially since this will be the second time to me) and I'd like you to stay if not in the game or just not on Jophiel.
We were asked to. Otherwise we would have.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 6:51 pm

Rlyan
In response to Achara's post: It was suggested to us to make these formal posts here.

In response to Alorah's post: I wanted to keep my two alts in SSX, but was told it would not be the best for the guild at this time.

In response to SSX-MS: I will of course always keep an eye out for SSX activities both on Mannoroth, and on other games. A great bunch of folks for sure!
Chris Clarke
ckclarke@vt.edu

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 11:37 pm

lili
Post on behave of decisions made on saturday meeting:

Formal post were asked to be made because it's up to the individuals to explain what they want to do instead of people on getting confused and frustrated when gquits starts.

All character were asked to be taken out because it could be seen as "using the rest to take other members out of the guild".

these were what could be come up with on satuday, since nothing else was able to be worked out.

::NOTE::This is not mine or any individual's views or decision. Take this how you want to take it.
Babydolly Frost Mage 70
Pocky Protection Pally 70

I didn't fall from grace, I dove.
What do you mean my halo is lopsided, it's balanced perfectly on my horns.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 1:49 pm

sakuragi
SSX-MS wrote:Deja vu :p

Just thought i'd mention that just because you guys may not be part of our WoW:US group anymore it doesn't mean to say you have to leave the SSX community completely, unless you actually want to that is. You could always stay SSX outside of WoW if you wanted to, there might be some other game/s in the future that you decide you wanna play with us. Several people pursued their raiding interest from the EU group a while back and still remain here. :)
MS, don't be a hypocrite...u know u are going to remove their ssx membership as soon as u get the chance....and how do i know this....as soon as i left WOW:US Group, u removed me...so stop lying to these people about staying...they are good friends of mine...just speak the truth...the truth will set you free!!!!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 1:54 pm

Rlyan
I'm hoping a response to the above thread is made elsewhere, because it is my belief that Sakuragi's post belongs somewhere else, too. This is a thread created to speak about this certain issue, and I feel there should be no "ugliness" in here, especially when it has to do with something else entirely.
Chris Clarke
ckclarke@vt.edu

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 2:26 pm

Stracius
Locking the thread for now. They've said what they needed to, and it doesn't need to go offtopic into flaming. Maybe it'll open back up later once other issues have been settled.

Sakuragi, that's uncalled for. If you have an issue with MS, take it up with him. These people are welcome to stay with the SSX until either they decide to quit entirely, or do something bad to cost their membership.

I don't know what happened with you, but that doesn't mean it will happen with everybody.

Anyway, good luck with you guys. I hope you will stick around, even if it's not in WoW. It points out another reason for me about why I didn't like that game. Just don't forget to have fun.
hoott19 wrote:There are many drinks that are drunk by the people.So, the mostly, person like to have beer. They like because of it's benifit. The benifiti is that it hepls to reduce fat from the body and make the mental calm.
[WoW] This type of games should be up dated as soon as possible. Because there are many people that ere very found of such games. As these are very help full for make the brain power full and strong. So, mentaly strongness is the need of this presant era.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 6:04 pm

M.Steiner
The EU group had similar issues to this and stopping you from discussing them here won't make them them go away, so since this thread has been closed for a couple of days i'm going to reopen it on the condition that it stays on topic after my post.

[My reply to the post above was do via PM and as far as i'm concerned it can be forgotten now, i have no other issues with Sakuragi other than accusing me of things i haven't done and i'd react the same and be angry with anyone that came on here and did that.
Just to set things straight for anyone that doesn't know me and may visit here believing that i'm a lier and a hypocrite for removing him as soon as he left your group. Also apologies for bringing your thread off topic as well but i'd rather people knew the truth whether they care or not. People that know me well know i'm not a lier and that i'm a person who is usually bluntly honest with people, at the same time that can also one of my faults as i can be too blunt sometimes and often take things personal... Anyway Sakuragi was mistaken as it was actually Mag that asked for him removing from the members list, not me. Infact i've never asked for anyone from this group to be removed from our members list and won't be asking for any of you removing either.
What was said in my previous post still stands ofc, good luck whatever you guys decide to do
]

You can continue your thread now if you like. :)
"My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings:
Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair!"
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare,
The lone and level sands stretch far away.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 8:12 pm

Zepol
I just thought i would be the one to ask but why would you create another Guild with the people that was in SSX allready, what is the diffrence? besides causing friction :confused:
(RIP-You will never be forgotten)Zepol lvl 70 Lock- Afflication and Destruction.
(Reborn)Zepol lvl 80 Mage - Arcane (Akama)
Ive lvl 80 Shamman - Resto/Elemental(Akama)
Faeith lvl 80 DeathKnight - Frost Tank/Blood DPS(Akama)
Never give up before attempting it first.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:10 am

Inquisitor
I am closing this.

Sak, keep it off my forums. Take it up with ME if you have a problem with the way the SSX deals with its members.

As for the departure of members to form their own guild, I wish them luck
No signature

Return to “=US= World of Warcraft”