4.1 patch

Our US players can be found on the Mannoroth PVP server!

Moderators: Global Moderators, WoW =US= Moderators

4.1 patch

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:52 pm

Padishar
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/2356431#blog

First they nerf TreeForm and Nourish...
But they gave us Efflorescence?
Wait, they are now 'redesigning' it as well, along with killing Lifebloom.

I wonder where resto druid is heading?

Overall kewl patch tho, esp revamping some classic dungeons.

Re: 4.1 patch

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:17 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
I have fond memories of Zul'Gurub from the EU days on Bladefist - nice to see it getting revamped! When/why was it closed though? I thought they had left all the old dungeons open?
"Perhaps this is what I have always wished for since that day. The loss and destruction of all. That's right, one must destroy before creating. In that case, if my conscience becomes a hindrance to me, then I will simply erase it. I have no other choice but to move forward....therefore!" - Lelouch vi Britannia/Zero, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch

Forever an eXile and proud of it!

Re: 4.1 patch

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:58 pm

M.Steiner
Wasn't closed per se from what I remember reading. Think it became a normal questing zone with STV around the release of Cataclysm rather than remain a raid instance, probably only a temporary measure so the place got used more whilst they spent time updating it all. Would be my guess.

Not that I can ever see myself going back to WoW but it's good that they're doing stuff like this to the older instances. Whilst they'll always release more instances with each expansion so the game's a never ending quest for gear it's nice to see the older instances get some love and attention and be raised up in level rather than be left behind and forgotten about. One of my worries when I still played was thinking that instances like ZG, MC etc would become obsolete once the level cap was raised and higher level places/gear were implemented. Good to see that's not necessarily the case. :)
"My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings:
Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair!"
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare,
The lone and level sands stretch far away.

Return to “=US= World of Warcraft”