Inputs for our Group Website

Moderator: Global Moderators

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 2:49 am

LIGHTNING
Thanks Anny. You da man!

And yes, on behalf of the Conquer Group, and the guys and gals here, Thank you very much.
I always believed that the core of what made SSC great in the past, is here in the present and future of the SSX.
- LIGHTNING (September 22, 2005)

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 9:03 am

Anubis
Site Admin
Heh, no probs. :)

I'll assume the colours are ok with you then? I'll start converting the join page tonight then :thumb:
"Perhaps this is what I have always wished for since that day. The loss and destruction of all. That's right, one must destroy before creating. In that case, if my conscience becomes a hindrance to me, then I will simply erase it. I have no other choice but to move forward....therefore!" - Lelouch vi Britannia/Zero, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch

Forever an eXile and proud of it!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 4:03 pm

LIGHTNING
I'm totally OK with it. It looks Hawt!

Can't wait to get my mitts on the members page and news section when its done.

Also,

Guys, We need a Banner. I'll open this up first here. Can someone make a banner for us?

I know jozef can make one, but only if you have time bro. Something that looks cool. With the SSX Star Logo or something. [ I'm really dont feel like installing my Photoshop, and doing a mediocre job ]

Maybe once the site is complete, I'll probably do a formal introduction to it on the CO forums.
I always believed that the core of what made SSC great in the past, is here in the present and future of the SSX.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 6:40 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
I've done up the join page too, editing the colour scheme and bits of what was displayed.

Tomorrow I'll try to get the start of the member details page done. If others of you could fill in Jozef's template for member details and post it here I'll put the details you give up when I make the page. Tune back in tomorrow for another thrilling installment of 'Anny getting out of his corner and doing something' ;)
"Perhaps this is what I have always wished for since that day. The loss and destruction of all. That's right, one must destroy before creating. In that case, if my conscience becomes a hindrance to me, then I will simply erase it. I have no other choice but to move forward....therefore!" - Lelouch vi Britannia/Zero, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 8:54 am

M.Steiner
I've done a banner for you guys that you're welcome to use if ya like, i shall pass it on to Anny later today. :)

-Btw. If you don't like it or you decide you'd rather do one yourselves feel free to replace it. :cool:
"My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings:
Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair!"
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare,
The lone and level sands stretch far away.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 10:13 am

LIGHTNING
SSX-MS wrote:I've done a banner for you guys that you're welcome to use if ya like, i shall pass it on to Anny later today. :)

-Btw. If you don't like it or you decide you'd rather do one yourselves feel free to replace it. :cool:
Thank you so much. Can we see a preview? :D

.. And can we make suggestion perhaps that can be implemented? Anything is better than nothing right now heh :sweat:

But yeah, thank you guys for your work for helping get this new group started.

As for the members page info:

Character Name: Carlos.Jr
Class: Trojan
Reborn: Not yet.
Level Range: 126-130
Spouse: Anaida
About Me: University Student, currently part time. Play keyboards and guitar. A former Member of the SSC since September 1998, till my resignation in September 2005. I love the interaction between players in MMORPGs, and its the socialization with people that I enjoy most about it.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 11:29 am

Smavin
I got an idea for the group site
i thought maybe we could change it totally
like for 1 have a link to like and action on items
and make th colour scheme different cause it looks a bit depresing to me with the browns and golds , I reackon i should be bright and colorful

ok see you

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 1:43 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
If you guys check the website now you'll see the new banner, I've just updated it.

Many hugs and thanks to MS for making it. Looks great :)

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 3:07 pm

=BTM=
hehe, nice me like ^^
Just remember what ol' Jack Burton does when the earth quakes, the poison arrows fall from the sky, and the pillars of Heaven shake. Yeah, Jack Burton just looks that big old storm right in the eye and says, "Give me your best shot. I can take it."
-Jack Burton

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 1:11 am

LIGHTNING
:eek2:

That is awesome. I'm am so stunned at how gorgeous the site looks. Thanks Anny, and MS for the effort you guys putted for the site. Thank You!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 10:05 am

Anubis
Site Admin
Im a few days behind with the member details page, apologies. Its sitting here on my PC half done so I'll endeavour to finish it tonight. Sorry bout the delay :thumb:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 9:35 am

Anubis
Site Admin
How's this? Comments? http://www.shatteredstar.org/ssx/groups ... mbers.html

Only got two members on it so far since thats all that I can see in this thread, but I can easily add more as they're posted. That look ok to you guys or should I tinker with things?

Oh, and are there any other pages you want, I forgot to ask earlier :)

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 3:35 pm

LIGHTNING
Page Looks great bro. I can add stuff now. Thanks a lot. I'll contact you if I need more help, or anything. Again, on behalf of the CO group, thank you.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 4:09 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
LIGHTNING wrote:Page Looks great bro. I can add stuff now. Thanks a lot. I'll contact you if I need more help, or anything. Again, on behalf of the CO group, thank you.
Rightio :) And its really no problem. I enjoy putting these sites together.

Do you have access to the news system or do you need me to set you up with it btw? Since Ive now added CO to the newsfeed.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 10:15 pm

LIGHTNING
Yah, i'll need access to the newsfeed. And, some info too, like what software you use to edit/make the pages.

Thanks a lot.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 10:51 am

Anubis
Site Admin
LIGHTNING wrote:Yah, i'll need access to the newsfeed. And, some info too, like what software you use to edit/make the pages.

Thanks a lot.
I'll mail you the info for the newsfeed when I get home tonight, as I dont have the links here at college.

As for what I make my pages in, its all done in Notepad.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 9:34 am

polosatik
;D waaaaahh ..it is a GREAT JOB u done der.. Anubis!!! :thumb: THNX MUCHOS!!
Anaida (112, troj)/ Juna (113, arch)

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 12:28 am

Svarog
but yeah but no but yeah but no but yeah but no but yeah but no but yeah but no but yeah but no but yeah but no but yeah but no but yeah but no but yeah but no but yeah but no but yeah but no but yeah but no but yeah but no but yeah but no but yeah but no but yeah but no...

Yeah I like the web-site, can I join in, im into web-design :eek:
Frag the Weak, Hurdle the Dead!

Return to “Conquer Online”