LIGHTNING :p

Moderator: Global Moderators

LIGHTNING :p

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 8:13 pm

=BTM=
just wondering if you had any plans on trying to get some recruitment running now that the move has been done and there`s lots of new people around :p
Just remember what ol' Jack Burton does when the earth quakes, the poison arrows fall from the sky, and the pillars of Heaven shake. Yeah, Jack Burton just looks that big old storm right in the eye and says, "Give me your best shot. I can take it."
-Jack Burton

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 10:52 pm

LIGHTNING
Mass Recruitment of possible. We need numbers to attract people. Plus, numbers will get the attention of the current "Bigger" GW guilds.

I want to enter SSX in the weekly GW tournament.
I always believed that the core of what made SSC great in the past, is here in the present and future of the SSX.
- LIGHTNING (September 22, 2005)

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 12:36 am

=BTM=
Yea, the weekly GW tourny will be fun when we can start going there...

Im gonna get my arse handed to me tho till I get reborned, just gotta keep reminding me that going warrior will pay off in the long run :p
Just remember what ol' Jack Burton does when the earth quakes, the poison arrows fall from the sky, and the pillars of Heaven shake. Yeah, Jack Burton just looks that big old storm right in the eye and says, "Give me your best shot. I can take it."
-Jack Burton

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 12:38 am

LIGHTNING
We don't necessarily have to go and win GW, or just participate. We could just show up in jail, and just fight, and play around. Get recognition, etc. etc.

Also looking for some potential allies. You guys want to go find some connections? I'm kinda busy with school and real life work. (But then again, everyone else is)
I always believed that the core of what made SSC great in the past, is here in the present and future of the SSX.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 1:06 am

=BTM=
Im very low on connections on this server since Im new to these people, and Im still a low lvl so not to many would be taking me serious yet anyways :p
but Ill be on the lookout and let ya know if something still should come up.
-Jack Burton

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 2:54 pm

jozef
I've got great connections in Lounghing. I'm pretty sure there is a change to ally with them. Let me know your thoughts and I can get that ball rolling.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 4:01 pm

LIGHTNING
jozef wrote:I've got great connections in Lounghing. I'm pretty sure there is a change to ally with them. Let me know your thoughts and I can get that ball rolling.
Go for it. I thought their alliance was full, but if they got room for 1 more, lets go for it.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 9:24 am

Hopeless...
Until I'm lvl 105...
I might as well participate in GW.
Though i don't like the thought of going to jail... :sweat:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 10:26 am

LIGHTNING
Hopeless... wrote:Until I'm lvl 105...
I might as well participate in GW.
Though i don't like the thought of going to jail... :sweat:
Don't worry about going to jail. Judging by our numbers, maybe we can take the Pole at some odd time on the weekends, but don't expect us to keep it. People like to just show up on the last 2 hours or so. Jail's amusing too. It's a place where we can all just massacre everyone, and show off -SSX-.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 3:34 am

polosatik
LIGHTNING wrote: Jail's amusing too. It's a place where we can all just massacre everyone, and show off -SSX-.
*hides behind lev 65 stake*..jail? :sweat: massacre... oh my... >_o.. *puts her halo back on*

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 8:00 am

jhnrx
we should appear in GW to known,its not neccessary to win the war,what is important is we have advertise our guild to be known by others...

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 7:59 pm

LIGHTNING
jhnrx wrote:we should appear in GW to known,its not neccessary to win the war,what is important is we have advertise our guild to be known by others...
Agreed. I've been showing up a few times alone, but I cant survive for more than 5 minutes without dying.

Return to “Conquer Online”