Why!?!?!

Moderator: Global Moderators

Why!?!?!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 9:15 pm

Kutz
Why have i been kicked out of the guild wtf!!!!
Kutz lvl 50+ trojan(looking for some fix trojan gear & fix club/sword :D

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 9:40 pm

Stracius
I'm guessing Lightning missed you with the explanation part :P. Looks like you saw the other thread though :weird:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 9:44 pm

LIGHTNING
Becauase you have not been vouched for, or have submitted an application.

I noticed that you have been carrying the SSX avatar on the CO Forum. While you may have "been" on the in-game roster, you're not an actual SSX member until you have been vouched for (Get 2 SSX member to post on the forum on your application saying that they want you into the guild).

Just look at these threads for examples:

http://www.shatteredstar.org/ssx/forums ... php?t=3263

http://www.shatteredstar.org/ssx/forums ... php?t=3179

http://www.shatteredstar.org/ssx/forums ... php?t=3231

http://www.shatteredstar.org/ssx/forums ... php?t=3191

Upon admittance to the SSX, your application will be locked.
I always believed that the core of what made SSC great in the past, is here in the present and future of the SSX.
- LIGHTNING (September 22, 2005)

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 10:51 pm

Kutz
Plz if i make an application and get 2 vouchers can i rejoin i was confused about this whole vouching system thats all.
Kutz lvl 50+ trojan(looking for some fix trojan gear & fix club/sword :D

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 11:37 pm

polosatik
yes i do want to point out that Kutz was confused about whole deal (i mean very confused lol...and i guess so was i..cause i was under impression that they didnt have to be vouched for a while when join guild..registring on forum was sufficient for a while)..i talked to him about registring lil bit ago..:/..
Anaida (112, troj)/ Juna (113, arch)

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 12:19 am

Kon
polosatik wrote:yes i do want to point out that Kutz was confused about whole deal (i mean very confused lol...and i guess so was i..cause i was under impression that they didnt have to be vouched for a while when join guild..registring on forum was sufficient for a while)..i talked to him about registring lil bit ago..:/..
Didn't we just decide in the last topic that people had to be vouched for before they joined the ingame guild? :weird:
"We are the facilitators of our own creative evolution."

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 12:51 am

polosatik
hm..well discussion continued..and final decision never made it..cause last couple people agreed on regestring for started was enough..

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 1:51 am

Kon
Fair enough, but it seems Lightning has made an executive decision. :)
"We are the facilitators of our own creative evolution."

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 1:59 am

polosatik
sadly... cause i believ Kutz is not a bad guy ... though rest of people that been kicked so far.. i agree.. cause i believe they never made any efford to even a bit communicate with rest of us

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 6:41 am

LIGHTNING
Ofcourse you can rejoin. You weren't booted because we didn't like you. It was just because we have rules and protocol to follow.

Please do make an application, find 2 members in-game to play with, and ask them if they can vouch for you/ask them if they can let you join the guild.

AKA, make friends with 2 members in-game. There could be a lil bit of questions to be asked, like "Why do you want to join? What do you look for in a guild? etc...

Anyway, you were not booted because we hate you, just because you need to be vouched for before your kicked out.

Recap: Your allowed in the in-game guild for about a week, and if your not vouched within that time, your booted. Or if you don't show any effort of not trying to get vouched, or your inactive, its out the door (With the door wide open)
I always believed that the core of what made SSC great in the past, is here in the present and future of the SSX.
- LIGHTNING (September 22, 2005)

Return to “Conquer Online”