BabyvoxJR level 14 Priest ^_^ (initiate- locked)

Interested in joining our US players in WoW? Leave your applications here.

Moderators: Global Moderators, WoW =US= Moderators

BabyvoxJR level 14 Priest ^_^ (initiate- locked)

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 4:08 pm

BabyvoxJR
What's your character's name? (needed to contact you in game)
Babyvoxjr
What got you started playing WoW?
I started Playing world of warcraft when it first came out. My friends got me into the game.
How did you hear about SSX and what makes you believe this guild is right for you? Well atm I am low Leveled. I do have a 60 priest on Smolderthorn and this is the first time I have heard of SSX sadly. The guild is right for me because I have met some members and would like to continue hanging around with them, questing, etc.

Who do you know that is already in the guild and how did you meet them? Lilabit, Clamsnifer and lawnninja

What other guilds were you in previously and why did you leave them? (Lies in this section usually come out and will most likely result in non acceptance, so be truthful... ) I made this Priest 2 days ago so I have been in no guilds.

Have you applied to any other guilds recently? If so, which ones and have you already received a response to your application? Nope

What are the most important qualities of a good guild to you? To have Excellent members, Respect, Members on for a raid.

While the following items are not required to be an SSX member, they will be required to go on raids:
Ventrillo
CT Raid Assist UI
Guild Event Manager UI
Ability to pay attention and take directions from leaders during the
actual raid.
Willingness to learn combat tactics that may not be condusive to your
preferred play style.
Willingness to help in farming and preparation for the raid.

If you decide to start running these raids do you understand the above requirements that would be placed on you and agree that you will adhere to them? (This is a hypothetical question, you can decide whether they're something you enjoy or not at any point and even change your mind to not join in on these, the question is for when/if you do decide to join in on them.) Yes.

[Signature disabled : Please remove your animated signature. Thanks. - MS]

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 4:31 pm

Kon
Hey man, welcome to the forums! :thumb:

One thing you didn't make very clear, do you have any other characters that are in guilds?

And also, our forum rules say no sig pics, though that will change soon because Fahd is adding an option to hide images in sigs.
"We are the facilitators of our own creative evolution."

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 7:07 pm

BabyvoxJR
only other characters I have in another guild is my 60 priest on smolderthorn.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 10:34 pm

lili
Msg me in game :).
Babydolly Frost Mage 70
Pocky Protection Pally 70

I didn't fall from grace, I dove.
What do you mean my halo is lopsided, it's balanced perfectly on my horns.

Return to “=US= WoW Recruitment”