Lvl 60 Warlock Ahhsmurfit App.. but not :) (locked)

Interested in joining our US players in WoW? Leave your applications here.

Moderators: Global Moderators, WoW =US= Moderators

Lvl 60 Warlock Ahhsmurfit App.. but not :) (locked)

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 8:40 pm

Ahhsmurfit
What's your character's name? Ahhsmurfit

What got you started playing WoW?
My friend gave me his trial key and and need I say more?

How did you hear about SSX and what makes you believe this guild is right for you?

Honestly this isnt really an app, more like an olive branch  I was in the ZG group last night and I found the run ( or at least the part I was there for) pleasant ^^ Im already part of a guild <Buttons> and although were really small were slowly growing and have a website in the works. In the meantime I just want to make my services available to you if and when you might raid. Most gear I might need would be found in BWL or just very rare drops. So loot isnt a motivating factor  I just wanna raid and enjoy other parts of the game that Ive been missing out on since Ive spent most of the past several months pvping.

But back to the point the raid I attended left quite an impression it was fun no one was angry upset, arguing over little things. I just looked up your guild today and the "bond" ppl have in your guild seems genuine, the website confirms it :)

Who do you know that is already in the guild and how did you meet them? Ive ran some Strat, Scholo, UBRS with some of your guildies although I cant name any names atm.

What other guilds were you in previously and why did you leave them? Wow ok first I was unguilded then I was with Ankle Biterz it was a guild for alt.. and I happened to be the only main usually I was online alone I usually found myself grouped with ppl from FBC

then I joined Free Beer and Chicken. I spent the latter part of my lvling days with them. Great guild that fell apart. The typical drama and server transfer is what set things off. I still have ties with the guild and I feel were on good terms, but I feel like its time for a change of scenery.

Currently I am with Buttons. Small guild. Nice ppl. Im inclined to stick around and help it grow. Help other ppl with whatever they need help with. VC runs.. to scholo/strat w/e runs. Or just runs just because  My only issue is most of the ppl are night owls. Nothing wrong with that, but my sleep schedule is a little different. So if my presence can help get more ppl on at an earlier time great. If not, I may in time move on, but for now its home 

Have you applied to any other guilds recently? If so, which ones and have you already received a response to your application?
Ive not appd to any other guilds, but atm I need to let FBC that I am not returning. Otherwise nada.

What are the most important qualities of a good guild to you?

I just wanna have fun feel useful haha. Be a part of something which is why Im wanting to stick with Buttons to try and help it grow starting small and growing into something bigger but still close knit is a rare chance. Being part of a guild really should be like family, looking out for each other, helping each other out, even if it would mean vouching for someone if they decide to app for another guild O.o Maybe that is a bit dramatic but hey, you would do that for family.. or friends if a girl asked you about your friend.. would you tell her hes a jerk? (ok thats a tough call) but anyways.

While the following items are not required to be an SSX member, they will be required to go on raids: Mods are not an issue I am compliance. All your base are belong to smurf.

If you decide to start running these raids do you understand the above requirements that would be placed on you and agree that you will adhere to them? If it would help the guild, and I am available to play Im there 

Basically I just wanna say I enjoyed the experience and hope to group with you again in the future :)

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 7:15 am

lili
:) such a sweet post.
Babydolly Frost Mage 70
Pocky Protection Pally 70

I didn't fall from grace, I dove.
What do you mean my halo is lopsided, it's balanced perfectly on my horns.

Return to “=US= WoW Recruitment”