Amnesic - 60 Warrior (locked no longer intrested)

Interested in joining our US players in WoW? Leave your applications here.

Moderators: Global Moderators, WoW =US= Moderators

Amnesic - 60 Warrior (locked no longer intrested)

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 7:37 pm

Amnesic
What's your character's name? (needed to contact you in game)

Amnesic

What got you started playing WoW?

Release

How did you hear about SSX and what makes you believe this guild is right for you?

Mannorath Realm Forums, and you attitude towards apps is a breath of fresh air so I thought I would apply.

Who do you know that is already in the guild and how did you meet them?

No one :(

What other guilds were you in previously and why did you leave them? (Lies in this section usually come out and will most likely result in non acceptance, so be truthful... )

Well I've been in a lot of guilds, I have 3 lvl 60s on three different servers. (RL friends moved me around a lot lol) the most recent change has been the transfer of this character from Gorgonnash to here. I left that server basicalyl because 2 RL friends of mine told me how great mannoroth was and they could get me into a new guild.
That guild was KoR, soon after I transfered the guild broke up :( so since school was about to begin I took a break from WoW and now I'm back and lookin for a new home.

Have you applied to any other guilds recently? If so, which ones and have you already received a response to your application?
Nope

What are the most important qualities of a good guild to you?

Honestly I don't really have a whole lot of fun playing MMOs. I have fun playing MMOs while on ventrilo talkin with friends. Makin jokes about how stupid it was when I jumped off the ledge in blackrock mountain and missed the enormous lake of lava and somehow landed on a rock killing myself from the fall.
The game itself is great, you know when you get a new piece of Phat Lootz or when you miraculously kill3 ppl at once in a BG, but the time in between is great if you have a good fun guild behind you.

Also I have everything required to run raid with you guys and I look forward to doing so.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 11:34 pm

lili
Please msg me in game. Thanks
Babydolly Frost Mage 70
Pocky Protection Pally 70

I didn't fall from grace, I dove.
What do you mean my halo is lopsided, it's balanced perfectly on my horns.

Return to “=US= WoW Recruitment”