Aeolla -lvl 18ish Druid

Interested in joining our US players in WoW? Leave your applications here.

Moderators: Global Moderators, WoW =US= Moderators

Aeolla -lvl 18ish Druid

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 2:51 pm

Bladesinger
Hey folks, I'm filling out the application for Dave (Aeolla) as he's got a bajillion things going on and often spends all his online time playing WoW. Sean and I are both reminding him that he needs to register here on the forums. :)

He's already been initiated. Finding a lot of time to be online is difficult for him, it may take more than the usual two week period for people to get to know him.

What's your character's name?

Aeolla

What got you started playing WoW?

He started playing on Cenarion Circle with people from his office. Eventually Sean (my brother, his roommate) got involved in that group and I played on CC occasionally which eventually lead Dave over here to Mannoroth.

How did you hear about SSX and what makes you believe this guild is right for you?

He heard about it from Sean/Staylon and myself. From what I've gathered he wants a group to play with that includes me and Sean but that also isn't so crazy that they can't deal with irregular playing.

Who do you know that is already in the guild and how did you meet them?

Dave has known Sean and I since '91. We used to be neighbors during high school.

What other guilds were you in previously and why did you leave them?

I don't believe he has any other toons on Mannoroth.

Have you applied to any other guilds recently? If so, which ones and have you already received a response to your application?

See above

What are the most important qualities of a good guild to you?

I'll let him answer that.
Shattered Star since 1998

Gallarien of Lorien, Hunter/Woodsman

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 10:29 pm

lili
That's fine Phil, just get him registered on forums, and get his questions if he has any answered and get him an invite.
Babydolly Frost Mage 70
Pocky Protection Pally 70

I didn't fall from grace, I dove.
What do you mean my halo is lopsided, it's balanced perfectly on my horns.

Return to “=US= WoW Recruitment”