Dalassa app

Interested in joining our US players in WoW? Leave your applications here.

Moderators: Global Moderators, WoW =US= Moderators

Dalassa app

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 4:56 am

Dalassa
What's your character's name? (needed to contact you in game)
Dalassa, 60 human mage.

Hi, real name is Ryan, but for some reason when i started the character with a couple of RL friends they quickly read dalassa backwards ... so no im not offended by that for a nickname and yes i know what it spells...
Born and raised in Minnesota, im an all season kinda guy. Got the Sportbike and beaches for the summer and snowmobile, snowboarding, and hockey (recreational not organized) for the winter.

What got you started playing WoW? Well as my first MMORPG (D2) if u can truely call it that, i was extremely interested in 3D more so than 2D due to my large portion of my college career spent on halo. Also to make this better it was a lot more detailed for abilities / gear.

How did you hear about SSX and what makes you believe this guild is right for you? Raided ZG as a pug member about 3-4 times and enjoyed the organization and friendlyness of the group.

Who do you know that is already in the guild and how did you meet them?
I dont know anyone really well but i wouldnt mind getting to know everyone.

What other guilds were you in previously and why did you leave them? (Lies in this section usually come out and will most likely result in non acceptance, so be truthful... ) Refined previously, and Blind Hatred currently... Refined split up due to disagreement between core members and officers... and Blind Hatred is a drama house of which is causing issues with progression and friendlyness of the players in it.

Have you applied to any other guilds recently? If so, which ones and have you already received a response to your application? No other apps just yet but ive been speaking to lots of guilds checking on necessity of mages etc.

What are the most important qualities of a good guild to you? Friendlyness, organization, and lack of drama if possible. (theres always some random little drama, we're human)

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 5:02 am

lili
msg me in game please
Babydolly Frost Mage 70
Pocky Protection Pally 70

I didn't fall from grace, I dove.
What do you mean my halo is lopsided, it's balanced perfectly on my horns.

Return to “=US= WoW Recruitment”