Zeik app

Interested in joining our US players in WoW? Leave your applications here.

Moderators: Global Moderators, WoW =US= Moderators

Zeik 60 rogue

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 7:04 pm

Zeik
my WoW name is Zeik and i heard about you guys when jophiel left KOA. When he joined SSX i asked him about the guild and he said you guys called each other by your first names and having fun was your first priority. I like that, but I was too lazy then to go online and apply. I just did like 3 ZG pugs with you guys and really wanted to join again. So I started talking to Corat, who is jophiel i guess, and i decided to get off my lazy ass and apply.
I was in KOA along time ago and left when Jophiel did because they just went down hill from there. I am in OM right now and want to leave because you guys are way cooler :) I think I would really enjoy this guild, I have so far.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 9:19 pm

lili
Please follow the format of how the apps are put up. repost under this thread and msg me in game.
Babydolly Frost Mage 70
Pocky Protection Pally 70

I didn't fall from grace, I dove.
What do you mean my halo is lopsided, it's balanced perfectly on my horns.

REPOSTING APP ZEIK

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 1:04 am

Zeik
What is your characters name?
zeik. 60 rogue

What got you started playing WoW?
I started playing would because my friend Chris told me how amazing it was. but he didnt tell me how addicting it was.

How did you hear about SSX and what makes you believe this guild is right for you?i heard about SSX from jophiel, he told me how cool u guys are and how you use eachothers first names. I think this guild is right for me because i want to be in a good raidin guild and most importantlly have fun.

Who do you know that is already in the guild and how did you meet them?
I meet jophiel when he was in KoA and talked to him a few days ago when i was pugging zg with you guys and really wanted to join. you guys seem real cool.

What other guilds have you been in and why did you leave? was in Koa,i left when jophiel did because they just went down hill after that.

Have you applied to other guilds?
no

What are the most important qualities of a good guild? FUN first, played with too many people who take this game too serious. also a guild that realizes you have other oblagations too, like work ,family, school, ext.I love playing WoW but its not my first priorty.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 1:26 am

lili
Thank you for the repost. Just find me in game. I'm usually around, might be afk but around.
Babydolly Frost Mage 70
Pocky Protection Pally 70

I didn't fall from grace, I dove.
What do you mean my halo is lopsided, it's balanced perfectly on my horns.

Return to “=US= WoW Recruitment”